AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Franchise Internet (limited consume)??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ythee_Fox

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2016
Brazil
Twitter Username
@YtheeFox
Chaturbate Username
Ythee_Fox
Hey guys, my internet service is being pretty lame and i cant get on cam because it keeps dropping every five minutes, sooo we were searching another provider that covers our home area, and we just found ONE, and it has only limited consume 4g internet plans, we were thinking about getting the 40GB or the 80GB limit plan (these are the biggest), but i have never had limited consume internet (its not common in Brazil)

SOOOO i was gonna ask you guys who have limited internet and stuff, are those good internet plans? How much do you spend per month average? What about camming? Does it consume too much? Netflix? Games?

Help this girl out :arghh:

Hey guys, my internet service is being pretty lame and i cant get on cam because it keeps dropping every five minutes, sooo we were searching another provider that covers our home area, and we just found ONE, and it has only limited consume 4g internet plans, we were thinking about getting the 40GB or the 80GB limit plan (these are the biggest), but i have never had limited consume internet (its not common in Brazil)

SOOOO i was gonna ask you guys who have limited internet and stuff, are those good internet plans? How much do you spend per month average? What about camming? Does it consume too much? Netflix? Games?

Help this girl out :arghh:

Canada pretty much always has limited internet plans. Ours is much higher than that though. Is there a way to see how much data you are currently using? 80GB you'll probably use in no time. If you're just camming and not uploading clips, you should be ok (depending how much you cam/stream).

I would look at overage charges too. You don't want to go over your 80GB and have an astronomical bill.

If your internet is dropping a lot, it also could be your hardware. Sometimes upgrading the modem/router can help (or even just switching to another brand). I would try this first. I had a similar issue at my old apartment.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
If your internet drops out, it could be due to a number of reasons. You might need to do an update on your router/modem firmware, or it could be a DNS issue where name resolution intermittently fails. See if there's a way to test your latency by going to dslreports or a similar bandwidth test.

As to how much you use, some routers will show data usage. But, if it does, you'd want to average it over a month. 80GB seems like a low plan for allowed data.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.