AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting back in...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2014
I tried webcamming a few years ago, but it never worked out. I'm going to give it another go, but I'm rusty and was never a pro to begin with. Tip, tricks, or suggestions for a newbie?

Number one tip: scour this forum and read it throughly! There is so much good information at your fingertips.
This thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... 15&t=14554 is specifically for new models and has link to tons of info. Spend an afternoon reading and you'll be so much better for it.

Second tip: get Model verified on here, the models only has even more info and it is so useful.

Welcome back!! If you have any specific questions, you can always search for any threads on it, or if nothing comes up, make a thread and people will be happy to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.