AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is this weird or creepy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2014
I have been thinking about this for weeks, and I cannot make up my mind. Is it a terrible thing to buy something off a model's wishlist if you have never really talked to her (but have seen her camming obviously)?

I know I am opening myself up to be attacked, but I sometimes perv models of whom I am fond, but I just don't feel comfortable in their rooms. I am not the most sociable guy, and it's hard for me to jump into conversations. I do, however, want to show the model I appreciate her, even without her know that I do.

What do you all think?

JimsX said:
I have been thinking about this for weeks, and I cannot make up my mind. Is it a terrible thing to buy something off a model's wishlist if you have never really talked to her (but have seen her camming obviously)?

I know I am opening myself up to be attacked, but I sometimes perv models of whom I am fond, but I just don't feel comfortable in their rooms. I am not the most sociable guy, and it's hard for me to jump into conversations. I do, however, want to show the model I appreciate her, even without her know that I do.

What do you all think?
:) I think it's kind of cool. The wording of any note included with the gift may allay any suspicion of creepiness.

Nordling said:
JimsX said:

What do you all think?
:) I think it's kind of cool. The wording of any note included with the gift may allay any suspicion of creepiness.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I would for sure include a note. Of course tokens are important, but this model has a book on her list that I think is cool and would like to give to her :p

JimsX said:
Nordling said:
JimsX said:

What do you all think?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I would for sure include a note. Of course tokens are important, but this model has a book on her list that I think is cool and would like to give to her :p
:lol: Funny in a way, I just did that myself...gave a wish list book to a model, although she is a model I talk with frequently and it was a book I'd suggested months ago, and I just now noticed she'd added it to her list. Also, she's taking a break from camming--the trolls on SM finally got her down and she needed some down time.

Nordling said:
JimsX said:
Nordling said:
JimsX said:

What do you all think?

:lol: Funny in a way, I just did that myself...gave a wish list book to a model, although she is a model I talk with frequently and it was a book I'd suggested months ago, and I just now noticed she'd added it to her list. Also, she's taking a break from camming--the trolls on SM finally got her down and she needed some down time.

I rather like gifts like that. Something beyond the sexual. :-D

JimsX said:

What do you all think?

Hmmm, I don't know if that would come off creepy or not. I think it may depend on what you choose from the wishlist. So do you want the model to know it's from you? I wasn't sure from your last line. I would personally just send her a ninja tip with a nice complimentary tip note, and if I didn't want her to know it was me then I would send it anon :)

Edit: I don't think the book would come off as creepy. And the note would be key, as Nordling stated :)

hapa74 said:
JimsX said:

What do you all think?

Hmmm, I don't know if that would come off creepy or not. I think it may depend on what you choose from the wishlist. So do you want the model to know it's from you? I wasn't sure from your last line. I would personally just send her a ninja tip with a nice complimentary tip note, and if I didn't want her to know it was me then I would send it anon :)

Edit: I don't think the book would come off as creepy. And the note would be key, as Nordling stated :)

Yeah I would absolutely ID myself. Just wasn't sure if the lady would be like "wtf, this dude never talked to me and now he buys gifts?" :lol:

Reactions: hapa74 and Nordling
Fay_Galore said:
I was hoping models would reply so I wouldn't be the first, but fuckit, I would find that véry sweet and the bigger the surprise! but I'm only speaking for myself. It's like getting anonymous flowers or from someone you'd never expect, cool stuff!

Yes, model input is crucial in this scenario, and I think this is totally legit question. I truly believe that this is the type of situation where ACF can excel at helping members with things that we may be really unsure of how it may come off.

Wishlist prezzies are always nice. I can't imagine anyone complaining about receiving a gift! The girls who feel awkward about presents usually skip the whole wishlist thing. You're safe.

Fay_Galore said:
I was hoping models would reply so I wouldn't be the first, but fuckit, I would find that véry sweet and the bigger the surprise! but I'm only speaking for myself. It's like getting anonymous flowers or from someone you'd never expect, cool stuff!

Thank you! I admit I was terrified about model input, though that is exactly what I wanted. :lol: I expected a lot of "OMG! Just tip her!" :oops: I am pleasantly surprised.

OK, my mind is made up. I will gift the lady. :-D

I wouldn't find this creepy at all. That's nice of you!

mutantdonut said:
In the case of that she may get weirded out, you can offline tip her first with a message of appreciation, to let her know you're a regular viewer.

That's a great idea, one that I hadn't thought of.

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
JimsX said:
Fay_Galore said:

Thank you! I admit I was terrified about model input, though that is exactly what I wanted. :lol: I expected a lot of "OMG! Just tip her!" :oops: I am pleasantly surprised.

I can feel the sigh of relief emanating from this post :p

(I feel you on this one I get SO nervous when I post stuff)

Reactions: Nordling and JimsX
hapa74 said:
JimsX said:
Fay_Galore said:

I can feel the sigh of relief emanating from this post :p

(I feel you on this one I get SO nervous when I post stuff)

You are so right :lol:

Reactions: hapa74
I'd be beyond flattered if someone sent me a gift when I didn't even realize they'd been watching my shows. Especially something not cam-related like a sexy outfit, vibe, or stuff like that. Gifting a book is totally not weird or creepy at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.