AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Model Does Fund Raiser But Did Not Donate The Money

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2013
On Tuesday, May 21, a popular MFC model with a high camscore (but not as high as Amber's camscore) started a fund raiser to help the victims of the Oklahoma tornadoes. She was selling paper bells for 160 tokens each and she would write the donor's MFC name on it. If a donor who already bought a bell tips another 160 tokens, she would put a green dot on that donor's bell. She stated in her topic and verbally that 100% of the money she receives from each donation ($8) will be donated. On Friday, May 31st, the final donation tally was just over $1,700. Below is a picture of the final donation board.

It is now Thursday, June 13th and this MFC model has been on cam 4 times but she has not said one word about if the money was donated and to which charity it was donated to. Donors who ask her about it in her chat room and by MFC mail are completely ignored. In the past, this model has said many times that she is always broke because of college and bills but just this week she was shopping for new furniture and talking about her upcoming vacation to Cabo.

I will not name the model because she is a frequent reader of this forum and Amber knows her semi-personally. We, as donors and regulars, are in total shock at this and wanted to keep it quiet but we now feel this situation needs attention from other cam models. All we want is the truth about what happened to the donations.

Attachments

• bells.png
    bells.png
    627 KB · Views: 730
Reactions: Just Me
WantTheTruth said:
On Tuesday, May 21, a popular MFC model with a high camscore (but not as high as Amber's camscore) started a fund raiser to help the victims of the Oklahoma tornadoes. She was selling paper bells for 160 tokens each and she would write the donor's MFC name on it. If a donor who already bought a bell tips another 160 tokens, she would put a green dot on that donor's bell. She stated in her topic and verbally that 100% of the money she receives from each donation ($8) will be donated. On Friday, May 31st, the final donation tally was just over $1,700. Below is a picture of the final donation board.

It is now Thursday, June 13th and this MFC model has been on cam 4 times but she has not said one word about if the money was donated and to which charity it was donated to. Donors who ask her about it in her chat room and by MFC mail are completely ignored. In the past, this model has said many times that she is always broke because of college and bills but just this week she was shopping for new furniture and talking about her upcoming vacation to Cabo.

I will not name the model because she is a frequent reader of this forum and Amber knows her semi-personally. We, as donors and regulars, are in total shock at this and wanted to keep it quiet but we now feel this situation needs attention from other cam models. All we want is the truth about what happened to the donations.

This is why I post picture proof of donations when I do tehm.

I feel like this is a really strange way to post - you don't want to name her but you hope she'll see it?? Because she has not responded???

What are camgirls supposed to do about a girl scamming you out of donations? it sadly happens all the time. This is why you should tip girls you TRUST, or be willing to bet that your money MAY NOT GET THERE.

I don't know. I feel like this is a shitty situation but I feel like this post is not really going to help anything.

Thinking about this MORE I can imagine that It might be possible she feels insulted by your questions for proof. If my entire room demanded proof I would be hurt, especially if it was from regulars. I provide proof because I like to be transparent, but there was one time i could not even give out the name of the animal shelter I raised $1600 for, because it was my former place of employment. I couldn't post proof or anything. I just asked people to trust me, and they did.

Ignoring you may be her message to you "if you trusted me with your money, why do you even have to ask??"

Sevrin said:
The moral of the story:
If you want to give to models, tip them. If you want to give to charity, give to charity. Why give 40% of your donation to MFC if you want to help people, animals, plants, or whatever?

UNLESS you TRUST a model, and want to help her raise her camscore/ranking and hit a personal goal of being able to donate to a cause that has meaning to her.

I could never have raised $1600 for the shelter without MFC - if i had simply asked folks to donate.(assuming I could even post a link to the charity I wanted them to donate to, which I could not. It was VERY important to me that this shelter recieve an immediate injection of cash to save the dogs I had rescued MYSELF.)
But lets say I COULD post the link to donate directly, It would be unlikely to have raised the same amount of money, as tipping creates frenzy in a room. A yellow wall was created by enthusiastic members that were happy to help me.

Is every fundraiser like mine? No..
And I do KNOW for a fact that there are girls out there that use these thing to scam and its very sad.

However this is just some food for thought.

WantTheTruth said:

Thank you for the information. Although the information is mostly worthless to me since I have no idea who it might be. I am not sure why you think other cam models would want to know or what they could do to help. Since she is not named this just becomes a semi private shaming post. If she is a model working in the U.S., there are laws against what she did if it can be proven that she just kept the money. I find this type of scamming reprehensible and if it is true, models that do this should be named and blacklisted.

"It is unlawful for any person in connection with the planning, conduct, or execution of any solicitation or charitable or sponsor sales promotion to: falsely state that the person is a member of or a representative of a charitable organization or sponsor or misrepresent or mislead anyone by any manner, means, practice, or device whatsoever to believe that the person or organization on whose behalf the solicitation or sale is being conducted is a charitable organization or sponsor, or that any of the proceeds of the solicitation or sale will be used for charitable or sponsor purposes, if that is not the fact." (And dozens of other similar subsections in the same statute).

A single conviction is a felony of the third degree. A second or subsequent charge is a second-degree felony. Each person that you talk into donating money counts as an individual charge.

Sevrin said:
The moral of the story:
If you want to give to models, tip them. If you want to give to charity, give to charity. Why give 40% of your donation to MFC if you want to help people, animals, plants, or whatever?

I have a mixed feelings about these. I have certainly donated to a number of them and really applaud all the models who do charity events. As Lolli says the excitement certainly helps raise money, and in some case for local charity like she has done or what I_Am_Iris has done it is fairly efficient.

On the other hand for these big disaster it is horrendously inefficient to raise money for a national charity like Red Cross. The model would be much better off providing an incentive for members to donate directly, say picture set $25, video $50, fan sign $100 or even just puts their name on their profile.

Its worth looking at the math.
Member spend $75 buy 900 tokens.
Donate 900 tokens
Model donates $45. to charity.
Model owes tax of say $7 payroll and $13 state and federal= $20
In many case cause models most models don't have mortgages or other large deduction, they can't even itemize charitable deductions.
So the charity get $45, the model is out $7-$20 and the member is out $75.

In contrast if the member sends the Red Cross $75,he may get a tax deduction of up to say $25, so he is out only $50 and the charity get $75.

Now there are logistical hassles how do you prevent stammers from lying about the donating, but hey worse case the model is out a video...

WantTheTruth said:
She stated in her topic and verbally that 100% of the money she receives from each donation ($8) will be donated.
What proof do you have?
It is now Thursday, June 13th and this MFC model has been on cam 4 times but she has not said one word about if the money was donated and to which charity it was donated to.
What proof do you have?

Donors who ask her about it in her chat room and by MFC mail are completely ignored.
What proof do you have?

In the past, this model has said many times that she is always broke because of college and bills but just this week she was shopping for new furniture and talking about her upcoming vacation to Cabo.
What proof do you have? You are insinuating the model stole the donation money and is using it to buy furniture. What proof do you have that she said any of these things? What proof do you have that she did not earn her vacation money in other ways or has been saving for it behind the scenes? What proof do you have that she was being honest about being broke in the first place?

We, as donors and regulars, are in total shock at this and wanted to keep it quiet but we now feel this situation needs attention from other cam models.
Quite honestly... this is laughable.

ACF may be many things but the camgirl mafia enforcers we ain't. WTF are we going to do about it with our attention?

Also, what proof do you have that donors and regulars are in "total shock"?

Oh wait, you don't have any proof about anything because this is a meaningless post you made that says nothing, contains no facts, amounts to nothing, and will do nothing.

Yeah, if a model legitimately scammed members, that blows and it was wrong. But there is literally no evidence, no proof, NO PERPETRATOR to this supposed crime, and NO PROOF ANY SCAM ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

Come on now.

If you have an issue with this model, you and your buddies need to take it up with the MFC admin. I know the Model's Only section is a little mysterious, but we really don't have an underground network of enforcers and spies who sit around talking about what other bitches camgirls are and how we need to reprimand them for their actions. We are nobody's mother and nobody's hired thugs.

Evvie said:
and nobody's hired thugs.

Welp, there goes my plan to hire you as my thug.

fz6Q5oO.gif

(I just needed an excuse to use this gif.)

AllisonWilder said:
Evvie said:

fz6Q5oO.gif

I am fucking DYING right now. :laughing-rolling:

KayleePond said:
AllisonWilder said:
Evvie said:

fz6Q5oO.gif

I am fucking DYING right now. :laughing-rolling:

Come on, you know there was that one time, that one girl, the nail pulling, you remember, and the waterboarding, that's why the NSA contracted us out

twisted2.jpg

Whatever you're trying to do, I'm pretty sure you're doing it wrong.

You state that the model did not donate what she said she would, yet you have no proof of that.
You say you want the model to come clean but you don't name her and she therefore has no reason to reply to this thread as nobody knows who she is.
You say you want to bring this to the attention of other cam girls but again, you don't name the model so how do you expect them to act on this information? And what do you expect them to do exactly? I don't envision any of these cam girls kicking your model's door in and pinning her down until she tells them where she keeps the jar with all the money she's ripped off from you and your fellow regulars in.

If you're going to accuse somebody of something, you need proof.
If they're genuinely guilty (and you have proof of that) and you want to warn people of what they've done (and what they might do again), you need to at least say who they are.

EDIT: Or, you know, what Evvie said. (I too would be interested in hiring Evvie in a thuggish capacity, to carry out the thuggery I'm too lazy/scared to carry out myself [a couple of teenagers recently laughed at me when I almost tripped over a crack in the pavement and it's high time they paid for their insolence])

Bob,

Look at it this way, if I gave you $50 to buy a lottery ticket, what proof do I have that you have done this ?
Unless you provide me that proof I have none.

To me tho if a model is genuine about helping a cause or disaster there is no need to tip her on MFC.
Give a direct link for the member to donate so his $10 help on MFC becomes $20 for those that need it ( Based on 200 token purchase )

Sorry I sound sceptical but I was in a position to help a model who " Raised " money for children in orphanages and said she helped schools
a few years back and after politely explaining what I could help with she banned me. This was not on MFC BTW.

Since he's never been back to contribute anything to this thread I'm guessing WantTheTruth doesn't really want the truth.

JerryBoBerry said:
Since he's never been back to contribute anything to this thread I'm guessing WantTheTruth doesn't really want the truth.

Oh he wanted it, he just couldn't handle it when he finally got it.
:lol:

Reactions: Sevrin and Nordling
"There's no proof".

In this way, there's never any proof. How could there be? Any screen shot, logs of conversations, all would be passed off as "fakeable". In life, if we were as sceptical as we appear to be here, then signatures and more wouldn't cut it either. Nor would video evidence. Only admissions of guilt and/or significant numbers of "strangers" statements would suffice.

If the model really raised funds for the charity and kept it, then she's a criminal and hopefully karma will see her get her comeuppance in a reasonable pleasant fashion (like someone steals $1700 from her bank, no insurance, no bank pays back etc).

Until then, if she's refusing to communicate over a charity donation, I'd avoid her forever more. All those who felt similar should do the same. If you are hiding your name, and her name, then this isn't achieving anything whatsoever. Guessing you hide your name so you can keep on chatting to her... at which point I assume you're not going to avoid her, so why even bother. Just take it as money gone and continue interacting as normal.

However, I would report it to MFC :) Will they do anything? Unlikely, but perhaps if this happens frequently the rules will change and/or be tightened to remove the potential for it to happen in future ;)

Reactions: CallMeWilliam
Sevrin said:
The moral of the story:

This is EXACTLY the reason I no longer do my Titties for Kitties fundraiser through a camsite, namely MFC. I now ask that people make a donation directly to the organization and send me proof of their donation (like their e-mail confirmation). I do not share any of their personal information and I reward them for their donation with a predetermined prize. Earlier this month I ran my first 8k race and raised $1,700 for PAWS Chicago. I'm happy to say that 100% of the money donated went directly to them and since all of the donation stats were available to the public I didn't have to prove anything to anyone. Even the prize I'll receive ($100 Amazon gift card) for raising as much money as I did will be sent to the guy who donated the most towards my run. Though I absolutely love the idea of getting the cam community together to do such good things, I refuse to let MFC or any other camsite get a % of the money.

To the OP: One thing you may want to consider is that she might have to wait until after the pay period to make the donation. If she is as tight on money as you say she is, it's possible that she doesn't have $1,700 lying around to donate to the organization the day after the fundraiser. I know my first year of doing Titties for Kitties I had to wait to donate until after I got paid.

KittyWilde said:
Sevrin said:
The moral of the story:

This is EXACTLY the reason I no longer do my Titties for Kitties fundraiser through a camsite, namely MFC. I now ask that people make a donation directly to the organization and send me proof of their donation (like their e-mail confirmation). I do not share any of their personal information and I reward them for their donation with a predetermined prize. Earlier this month I ran my first 8k race and raised $1,700 for PAWS Chicago. I'm happy to say that 100% of the money donated went directly to them and since all of the donation stats were available to the public I didn't have to prove anything to anyone. Even the prize I'll receive ($100 Amazon gift card) for raising as much money as I did will be sent to the guy who donated the most towards my run. Though I absolutely love the idea of getting the cam community together to do such good things, I refuse to let MFC or any other camsite get a % of the money.

To the OP: One thing you may want to consider is that she might have to wait until after the pay period to make the donation. If she is as tight on money as you say she is, it's possible that she doesn't have $1,700 lying around to donate to the organization the day after the fundraiser. I know my first year of doing Titties for Kitties I had to wait to donate until after I got paid.

:thumbleft: :clap:

PAWS Chicago does great work. Their spring adopt-a-thon is this coming weekend too.

http://spring-adoptathon.pawsevents.org/

Chicago Pit Stop does some wonderful work too. They are another favorite of ours.

http://chicagopitstop.org/cpsrsite/

My wife even does home visits in our area for various rescues. Since she has done foster care work she is used to doing them so it works out well.

Anytime I can squeeze in a plug for those helping animals I will.
:-D

If I ever did a charity/fundraiser session on MFC, I'd match 100% of the donations with my own money to personally make up for the portion that MFC keeps. I'd have no problem showing a copy of the receipt to my members if that's what they wanted, and I'd only be using MFC tokens as a medium to make it completely easy and simple for people to donate (since they're already signed up on MFC and trust their credit card processors, etc) and I would gladly take any camscore or rank bump in exchange for my matching of the donation.

I wouldn't feel bad about that in the least.

AmberCutie said:
If I ever did a charity/fundraiser session on MFC, I'd match 100% of the donations with my own money to personally make up for the portion that MFC keeps. I'd have no problem showing a copy of the receipt to my members if that's what they wanted, and I'd only be using MFC tokens as a medium to make it completely easy and simple for people to donate (since they're already signed up on MFC and trust their credit card processors, etc) and I would gladly take any camscore or rank bump in exchange for my matching of the donation.

I wouldn't feel bad about that in the least.

Nor should you feel bad about it. I think the cynical side of people is what gets upset when they feel the fund raiser is done just for the camscore bump or when not matching 100% that it is being done just to increase revenue for the model.

I thought the OP had good intentions when they first posted but since there has not been a reply or any form of proof, I have to think it was just an attempt to publicly shame the person into providing information they felt they were not getting in the models room.

Status
Not open for further replies.