AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On going quiet spell on mfc..

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
Hey peeps

Just wondering how everyone is doing with their cramming??

I've had about a 2 month quiet spell on mfc.

Getting tipped nowhere near what I was getting the start of the year. January through til may time I was making serious money now and barely making anything. Is it just me or is this work seasonal? E.g summer holidays = sun is shining people out doing stuff etc etc.. I've not done a full year yet so nothing to compare it too! :/

Hey peeps

Just wondering how everyone is doing with their cramming??

I've had about a 2 month quiet spell on mfc.

Getting tipped nowhere near what I was getting the start of the year. January through til may time I was making serious money now and barely making anything. Is it just me or is this work seasonal? E.g summer holidays = sun is shining people out doing stuff etc etc.. I've not done a full year yet so nothing to compare it too! :/
Yes, it's known on this forum as a summer slump :) I wish I had an advice

Reactions: Erinbanks86
It's kind of a bummer. I just started like a month ago so all I've known is the summer. *tries to figure out some GoT reference from that but fails*
Seriously though. I was online for an hour on Monday and could barely get anyone even talking. At least it's almost over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Erinbanks86
As a premium member I can see it as well. It's sad when the "lounge" continues to be listed in the "top ten" list of popular models, as it has been for many weeks now.:facepalm:

Reactions: weirdbr
It's kind of a bummer. I just started like a month ago so all I've known is the summer. *tries to figure out some GoT reference from that but fails*
Seriously though. I was online for an hour on Monday and could barely get anyone even talking. At least it's almost over.
Summer on MFC is like Winter in Westeros, so that should make you a winter child. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.