AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Scam or opportunity?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cam girl came in my room telling me how she's stopped camming because she found her sugar daddy but she gets paid to look for other girls so she told me to email her some pictures and she'd post it on a forum and they'll come in my room and they're all big tippers. She said they want the photos of me in the mirror clothed and start taking off piece by piece until I'm naked. She said they want to see if I could follow those directions so it won't be a waste of money if they tip and then I don't go through with things after they tip me. I'm concerned but I don't know what a cam girl would do with naked pictures of me that would be a scam? Have you guys heard of this? What do you think? I'm pretty new and I need the money bad.

Reactions: KristinaReapsMe
99.99999% a scam IMO :evil:

IsabellaLoves said:
email her some pictures and she'd post it on a forum and they'll come in my room and they're all big tippers.

This right here, is likely what they are after at first, some free pictures of you.

How did this ( camgirl ) get in contact with you ??

If it was through PM or MFC mail, then for all you know it could be a 60yr old guy in japan lol
Even if there is pictures, the pics could of been copied from someone facebook or profile page.

Even if it is a real cam model, doesn't mean you should trust her, she is maybe getting put up to do this by someone, or just getting paid to.
To approach other models, and let on she is a helping hand, doing you a favor.

IsabellaLoves said:
they want the photos of me in the mirror clothed and start taking off piece by piece until I'm naked. She said they want to see if I could follow those directions .

See the way they say it is to do with you following directions ?? THIS IS BS !!!
It is just just an excuse to make you believe this is the reason they need the pictures.

SCAM !!!!

** i had a model i knew mention to me, that someone PMed her , saying that she could make loads of money, if she did Skype shows, for people that they knew.
She wasn't aware that it was a scam, they told her that they wanted her to get on skype, so they could see if she could follow directions and see how her cam lightning is and internet connection.
She sadly did get on cam, and did a show for them :/
They of course, pretended to me a guy from some organisation/ageny and a model, letting on to be all friendly when they are the model, and talk about how much money they are making.

** What would i do ? **

Tell this scammer to go £*(%*$*%$ themselves :thumbleft:

Here's the email she sent me so just incase you girls can be careful! :

"hey girl like i said it is a forum where the big tippers go to discuss cam girls, shows, vids to buy etc. I have a thread, which is private pass worded, that they access where I provide detailed information on new girls only. The idea is I recommend the best new girls to where they wont waste money on girls who will scam them or otherwise be cunts about stuff. I have had more than 20 girls successfully gain tons of followers from this forum, I am a lucky one who found my sugar daddy, who runs the forum, and now he pays me to find new girls for all the top tier tippers to spoil and love.So what I need from u are selfies, 15-20 pix or MORE either way I pick the best. Be sexy, sultry, fully clothed, to fully nude, ass , tits, pussy, face must be included in some if u have a cock handy maybe throw that in too, and I essentially tease them through the duration of your new girl status. Once they know where to go and who to look at they tip like mad and you as a new girl have a great start to your mfc tenure.I need some info about you, basic physical measurements, pretty much copy and paste your profile and tell them about why you should get their tokens. After all that as I said 1 month or after your new girl status is gone, all content is GONE and never leaked. TY and I look forward to helping a fellow model.DO NOT copy and paste your profile, DO NOT provide pictures availible on your profile, DO NOT send photos from instagram or facebook and DO NOT take short cuts from the directions above.
As soon as I have all the neccessary information I will make a "feature girl" post on the forum, give it 2 days or so for all the members to see, and I will inform you the days/hours in which they expect u to be online so you can be online and reap the benefits."

hahahaha. That is so full of NO it's just too funny.

IsabellaLoves said:
Here's the email she sent me so just incase you girls can be careful! :

"... a forum where the big tippers go to discuss cam girls... "

"...I have a thread, which is private pass worded, that they access..."

Anyone else imagining the cam-perv equivalent of the Models Only section here, just one with all the 'big tippers' who joke and run around and throw big wads of tokens at each other from their personal money vaults similarly to 'Scrooge McDuck'?

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Sorry, I'm not laughing at you Isabella, but I am laughing. :lol:

You did the right thing coming here.

Such a blatent scam to get free custom photos, what's with the "if you have a cock handy maybe throw that in there too"?! Yeah, I totally just have a penis handy! All the time! My boyfriends main aim in life after he finishes his 50+ hour week is to get hard with his girlfriend and oh wait? have some unpaid pictures taken of his penis to be sent to some random forum full of dudes for free? Yeah, that's totally what he just waits around for. What are they wanting, a selfie mirror shot with a penis coming out one of the sides? LOL

Never believe a "female" on mfc is actually a girl unless she's on her actual model profile, and even if she is it still doesn't mean you can trust her. Never give any dudes a free Skype show or take free pictures/vids in the hope/promise that you'll make money later. This also goes for dudes who promise paypal payments and buy stuff from your wishlist, they can charge the money back! Decent members willing to pay decent money will always be willing to pay up front the conventional way.

Also, as far as I know top tipping members do NOT meet up on some forum exclusive to high tippers so they can discuss good models. Members with actual tokens can go to myfreecams or streamate or where ever and actually find the girls they like and tip them themselves! It's hardly difficult to find what you're looking for! And seeing as everyone has different tastes a forum like that wouldn't work anyway!

Remember, pretty much no members come looking for a camsite thinking "Hey, I've got a fuck load of money that I'd like to spend on loads of camgirls". In my experience members who end up being good tippers wander onto sites like myfreecams, find a girl or two they like, see that people are tipping, think it looks fun, buy tokens, start tipping or taking a girl private, get closer to her, get to know her personality, start enjoying how the room works and all the sexy fun, it starts being their downtime, and they start setting aside some money they can tip each month, or if they have a bit more excess cash start tipping a bit too extravagantly as they get a thrill from seeing a girls face light up as they drop a massive tip on her, and they become addicted until their funds start running out, and of course, when/if their funds run out or they stop wanting to tip as much they get upset that all the models who's faces lit up at their presence aren't giving the same reaction to them being around, and eventually have to move onto new tippers, giving them less and less attention. Then some get buyers remorse and some even feel angry at models, lashing out at them.

My point is, high tipping members aren't thinking about what they're doing, they've got the money and they're far too busy enjoying the site their on and the models they love. Just because a member may have tipped another model loads or may still tip her loads doesn't mean he'll ever tip you much at all. They most definitely do not all hang out on some off site forum discussing who they're going to tip. At least not as far as I've ever heard, and I'm sure if there were one then we would have heard of it here.

Anyone who makes out they can get others to "tip you big" is bullshitting. Maybe a decent camscore model with a big group of regs can do that whole thing where they swarm another girls room with tips, but they do that for nothing in return, and even so, the model can't force the dudes to tip, they do it to join in on the fun.

I don't know why you guys are being so cynical. Being a bit of a mega-tipper myself, I'm naturally a member of this very exclusive forum. Yeah, it's not uncommon for me to drop as many as 100 tokens in a week on MFC. As such, I was invited to check out this site. Don't bother looking for it. You won't find it. It's very exclusive. No commoners.
The beauty of the site is that I can decide who I'm gonna tip bomb 20-30 of my hard earned tokens based on the pictures of them posted to the forum and nothing else. I don't even need to spend the time to enjoy their show or get to know them at all. In the past, I'd hang out in a model's room, taking in their public shows and enjoying their company, and tip accordingly. Now that I'm a member of this very exclusive forum though, I don't have to get bogged down in all that guff. I just tip the girls that the other exclusive members tell me to. I don't even bother going into their rooms now. I just offline tip them. I know they're the best models and the most worthy of my tokens because they sent their pictures to some guy on the internet, who in turn forwarded them to our forum. Ipso facto, they get the big 40 token tips when I log on to MFC. This guy is very discerning. He only accepts free naked photos from a select few models. Being asked to send him a candid snap of your foo foo is really the highest compliment a cam girl can receive. He's not just looking for free wank material from new cam girls who don't know any better yet. Not at all. Nuh-uh :snooty:

mynameisbob84 said:
I don't know why you guys are being so cynical. Being a bit of a mega-tipper myself, I'm naturally a member of this very exclusive forum.

Can i join ? :lol:

I just wasn't sure because I've seen models helping other models out and I asked for the forum and she gave me the site but told me that exact forum was password protected but I guess if something doesn't sound right it most likely isn't. I've looked up scams that happened to cam girls and I didn't see this happening to other girls but know I defiantly know to watch out a lot more for scams. Thank you guys for helping me out. I really appreciate it. I just wanted to make sure :roll:

Kunra9 said:
Anytime anybody claims to be a model, or friends with a model. Ask for proof. Tell them to log on cam and prove it.

If they refuse, they're full of shit. Period.

edit: In this type of context that is. If a model just says hi don't be like "FUCK YOU LOG IN AND PROVE IT"

That would be rude. lol

And the corollary to that is true as well. Members pretend to be women all the time to get special treatment from other people. It never fails to surprise me how many raffle tickets are bought for 'women' in the room. I've seen so many of them get called out or goof up and admit to someone they're actually a guy. Until either they turn on the cam for the room or the model (who i also happen to trust) tells me they have seen them on cam and they are in fact female, I don't believe them for a second. Or if it's a models premium account and i chat with them and KNOW it's actually them.

Far too many scammers on cam sites that will try any and every angle you've never even heard of to get free stuff. Even seen one regular in a room who had been there for months 'die' then come back as his sister to tell the room of his demise. Double whammy of free stuff. Rememberance of the dead guy and having boobs. Fucker got boxes of free stuff. Hell, he/she even set up a wishlist and got stuff direct. Then he was found out.

Three months later a regular in another room died. Checked the archives and the new female friend that showed up to tell that room was using a lot of the same phrases and emotes as the other people (person). Yeah. Scammers will use any trick at all to con you.

This is just a variation of the Nigerian prince money scam.

If someone truly wants to help you, they will do so without any expectation of a return. All the old caveats are said ad nauseum because they are true. "If it sounds too good to be true..." etc etc

I can't think of a single legitimate situation where I would have turn over something of value to get a huge return because someone wants to help me or give me something. It is always going to be a scam if they ask for things up front before you see a return. Even with legitimate investment opportunities they tell you, at least they are supposed to, up front that there is no guarantee of a return on that investment.

Reactions: Aurora
I perticuarlly like the part where one is informed that this uber-mighty-secrety-forum is not for girls who might
"otherwise be cunts about stuff"

Now now ladies, lets not be cunts about stuff yeh? :thumbleft:

Reactions: Gen and yossarian
sweetiebatman said:
I perticuarlly like the part where one is informed that this uber-mighty-secrety-forum is not for girls who might
"otherwise be cunts about stuff"

Now now ladies, lets not be cunts about stuff yeh? :thumbleft:

I'm putting "cunt about stuff" as my occupation on every form I have to fill out from now on.

yeaaaahhhhhhhh, in my experience, more often than not, comeone so freely flinging about the word CUNT is a dude and most definitely NOT someone with experience dealing with camgirls in a professional capacity.

Good call, Isabelle.

Reactions: IsabellaLoves
Status
Not open for further replies.