AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The worst possible thing happened to my favorite model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 25, 2016
I don't want to say her name. I don't know exactly how it happened, but someone she knew sent videos of her to her mom. And all her moms friends. Plus all her friends. I feel so bad for her, and her mom. She can't quit because she needs the money. But people keep coming into her room just to bring it up again, she bans them but they keep coming back. I told her she should report them but I don't know if she did.

What can I do or say to make her feel better? I've known her for a long time and hate this for her.

How do all this people know about it? First of all I don't think I would tell bunch of people about it and just would figure things with mom. But since she told it to everyone...
Members can be pretty insensitive. But best option for her maybe once comment all situation on Twitter and then just ignore any questions. Don't ban people, or get visible angry, members tend to like suck any emotion from model, so just ignore like nothing happen. I had similar situation when I broke up with my fiancé and everyone kept ask me about things, so just totally ignore works pretty well.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
The worst possible thing is some kind of crazed stalker, so I was worried coming into this thread. The next time you walk around in a store you should look around. Over 99% of the people you see are the result of two people having sex, and everyone just basically ignores all this evidence of naughty stuff going down. Her mom will eventually learn to pretend she does not know this or stop caring probably, after enough time passes.

I don't want to say her name. I don't know exactly how it happened, but someone she knew sent videos of her to her mom. And all her moms friends. Plus all her friends. I feel so bad for her, and her mom. She can't quit because she needs the money. But people keep coming into her room just to bring it up again, she bans them but they keep coming back. I told her she should report them but I don't know if she did.

What can I do or say to make her feel better? I've known her for a long time and hate this for her.
This is one of the reasons why so many of us here ignore / ridicule posts asking for help identifying models. There's no way to judge the "creepy" level of someone.
I also find it ironic that there recently was a thread in this set of posts of "How to blackmail a model". (not an exact quote of the title, but you get the idea).

You could get her a gift off of her wishlist or a giftcard. Think of it like a "get well soon" teddy bear. Kind words are lovely and they help to an extent, but it sounds like she's dealing with a lot of people talking to her at once. Having something tangible to remind you that people care about you helps.

Tip her nicely. When you get outed you need reasons to smile and to remember why you are doing this when it causes so much heartbreak.

If you are really close to her maybe write her a warm email telling her how special she is to you.

Tip her nicely. When you get outed you need reasons to smile and to remember why you are doing this when it causes so much heartbreak.

If you are really close to her maybe write her a warm email telling her how special she is to you.

I'm not good a writing nice messages. Can you, or someone else here write one for me. Then I will copy and paste it and say I wrote it. She's really nice, I want to make her happy but don't know what to say

The worst possible thing is some kind of crazed stalker, so I was worried coming into this thread. The next time you walk around in a store you should look around. Over 99% of the people you see are the result of two people having sex, and everyone just basically ignores all this evidence of naughty stuff going down. Her mom will eventually learn to pretend she does not know this or stop caring probably, after enough time passes.

I don't know... I could see it going really badly too. I can imagine some parents would cut contact completely and never get over it. Either way her family may probably never treat/view her the same.

I don't know... I could see it going really badly too. I can imagine some parents would cut contact completely and never get over it. Either way her family may probably never treat/view her the same.
Even she is disowned by her family, she's an adult and she will survive without them. I haven't seen my parents in 13 years and I don't miss them at all. I almost never even remember that they exist.

Even she is disowned by her family, she's an adult and she will survive without them. I haven't seen my parents in 13 years and I don't miss them at all. I almost never even remember that they exist.

It is ridiculously self-centred to assume everyone else will react or feel the same as you. Some people are closer to their families or place a higher value on family than others. I respect that not everyone does but I think it's silly to assume others share your indifference to their family. Family issues can cause a lot of trauma and stress for people, even into adulthood.

It is ridiculously self-centred to assume everyone else will react or feel the same as you. Some people are closer to their families or place a higher value on family than others. I respect that not everyone does but I think it's silly to assume others share your indifference to their family. Family issues can cause a lot of trauma and stress for people, even into adulthood.
What I said was not self centered.
What I meant was that she should not stop camming because of her family and that based on my experience she could survive without having relations with them.
I was just saying my opinion.

My mom said it perfectly when she found out about my job when I got outed.
"I love you, but I don't have to like or understand what you do. I just want you to be happy and safe."

can a admin delete this thread for me? I see that I'm not going to get any help. even though it is a anonymous model I don't want people talking about her. I can't find a delete button, so delete this please.

@Guy You were kind of projecting your own feelings onto another person. I don't mean that to be negative, but that's basically what you did. You can't really have an opinion on what another person will feel, because everyone's relationship with their parents are different and everyone handles loss differently. You can't really say "You'll survive because I did." because they aren't YOU. Their parents could have been their everything.

My mom said it perfectly when she found out about my job when I got outed.
"I love you, but I don't have to like or understand what you do. I just want you to be happy and safe."

Did you feel good about her reaction? I would have had a hard time accepting that comment... I would interpret it like "I love you because I have no other choice".

I agree with GenXoxo. Guy, even though you make a good point, this isn't about you, and not everyone's situation is like yours. Most people are not estranged from their parents. Even though being disowned by family could turn out to be an eye-opening experience, at the same time that shit has to be hurtful for some, and I imagine it could really suck for any children involved...especially during the holidays when families usually come together.

Shit like this is one of the reasons that many of us choose to block our state, and are cautious about the personal stuff we share in our chat rooms (also keeping personal Facebook accounts out of the equation).

If people would actually do something meaningful with their lives instead of spending their free time spying on a GROWN woman's internet activities, that would be nice. If I was the mother of a cam girl and some miserable cunt sent me videos saying "Look at what your daughter's been doing," I'd give that person an earful, and I'd flip the script and be like "And what the fuck were YOU even doing on that site in the first place, Inspector Gadget (Nancy Drew)??? Hmmm??? Stop meddling in other people's lives. Go get you some dick (pussy) or something, and leave my daughter alone."

Did you feel good about her reaction? I would have had a hard time accepting that comment... I would interpret it like "I love you because I have no other choice".

I did. I come from a giant family. I have 40+ first cousins on my mother's side alone. Our family quote is literally "I love you, but I don't have to like you." We are also a bunch of cynical bastards who are heavily opinionated and loud. So with that, you have to have tolerance and love.

My mother was an exotic dancer for 12+ years. So she understands sex work, she just wanted more for me, like most parents want for their kids. I think she meant more "I don't understand why you chose this profession when you know how hard,isolating, and dangerous sex work can be."

@Guy You were kind of projecting your own feelings onto another person. I don't mean that to be negative, but that's basically what you did. You can't really have an opinion on what another person will feel, because everyone's relationship with their parents are different and everyone handles loss differently. You can't really say "You'll survive because I did." because they aren't YOU. Their parents could have been their everything.
Yeah. I didn't think of that. Sometimes Its hard for me to put myself in other people's shoes. Another reason why I assumed she would be able to survive without relations with her family is because I've read about gay and lesbian people being still being able to live happy lives eventhough they were disowned by their families because of their sexual orientation.

I don't understand the people who do this shit. If you're unhappy with a model, just move on. It's that simple. Trying to ruin someone's life/image by pulling stunts like that just prove so much why these model's have to be so damn protective of their privacy. Never really know the kind of shit that goes through people's heads, but we get a glimpse of it every now and then. Heart goes out to the girl. OP, just be a supportive person however you can, but try not to smother her (not saying you are). She's obviously got a lot on her plate right now.

I asked for this to be deleted and you just posted the request... really? This thread didn't turn out like I thought, delete it please

can a admin delete this thread for me? I see that I'm not going to get any help. even though it is a anonymous model I don't want people talking about her. I can't find a delete button, so delete this please.

I asked for this to be deleted and you just posted the request... really? This thread didn't turn out like I thought, delete it please

I've seen a few people on here give you advice already, but what I did not see was you telling them "Thank you." And Amber has stated on here before that she does not delete threads. Maybe think next time before starting a thread?

I've seen a few people try to give you helpful advice already, but what I did not see was you telling them thank you. And Amber has stated on here before that she usually does not delete threads. Maybe think next time before starting a thread?

yep I'm a troll, none of the post is real. You all fell for it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
There's no way to delete it myself? What if I call Amber a dumb slut, would she delete my account causing my thread to disappear?
Why would you call a wonderful woman like her that?

yep I'm a troll, none of the post is real. You all fell for it HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ooh yeah, you PUNK'd us again! But next time pick a Transformers Autobot name instead. ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.