AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Web cam gear?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2014
Webcam gear?

I am on here for a friend of mine who cams on MFC. She uses her cam on her laptop.Well the other night while she was on, she squirted all over the place and all over her laptop.Now her laptop is out of commission and she can't cam until she gets it back. Wanted to ask, what cam set ups are people using here on MFC? I want to get her a better and safer set up than just using her laptop cam. If there is a way that she can keep her laptop near her and use like a Logitech that is on a tripod or how about a GoPro? Just wanted to get an idea on what people are using. Want to surprise her for Christmas with all new gear so she doesn't ruin her laptop again. Thanks for the info. John.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Re: Webcam gear?

Well, plastic and towels should probably be up there on her list :lol: sorry

Also GoPro cams for what I understand are great for things like skiing, but not for camming. I use a logitech 9000 and it works great on MFC and other sites. Not sure about laptops though. I seem to have somewhat poor luck with non-desktops.

First off, tell her that towels are amazing to put over your keyboard for a squirt show. Even if you arn't close to the laptop, you never know how far you will squirt.

I use a logitech c920, which is a pretty common model around the cam world. I also use the "JOBY - GorillaPod" , although this model gets weak after a while. I am going to be getting myself a similar model that is strong enough to be used with DSLR cameras, just so the legs don't fail on me.

I'm not sure you can live stream with a go pro? but if you can that would be freaking amazing (i'm getting one soon and would love to cam with that haha)

Awesome! Thank you ladies for all of the quick replies! I am all new to this, had no idea about GoPros not being good for camming!

Ann_Sulu said:
Well, plastic and towels should probably be up there on her list :lol: sorry

Also GoPro cams for what I understand are great for things like skiing, but not for camming. I use a logitech 9000 and it works great on MFC and other sites. Not sure about laptops though. I seem to have somewhat poor luck with non-desktops.

Just got her a silicone keyboard cover! I know she will be more careful from now on!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu

jmy2469 said:
I am on here for a friend of mine who cams on MFC. She uses her cam on her laptop.Well the other night while she was on, she squirted all over the place and all over her laptop.Now her laptop is out of commission and she can't cam until she gets it back. Wanted to ask, what cam set ups are people using here on MFC? I want to get her a better and safer set up than just using her laptop cam. If there is a way that she can keep her laptop near her and use like a Logitech that is on a tripod or how about a GoPro? Just wanted to get an idea on what people are using. Want to surprise her for Christmas with all new gear so she doesn't ruin her laptop again. Thanks for the info. John.

Just for the record...I think that you doing this is very sweet and I think that she will really appreciate it :h:

SpencerStorm said:
jmy2469 said:

Just for the record...I think that you doing this is very sweet and I think that she will really appreciate it :h:

Just a good friend, don't want to see her wreck her laptop again. This is a side income for her, so when she is not able to cam, she is losing money. Want to help her out. Thank you everyone for all of the help. John

Doesn't matter what equipment she is using I am squirter I just make sure I squirty away from the cam, lights, power bars and cords. Water proof sheets help www.nomorewetspot.ca is the one I have right now.

You could cover the laptop in plastic or use an external keyboard and monitor. but she has to aim her body away from her electrical equipment.

Reactions: WickedTouch
This is so sweet what a great friend!
Laptop keyboard case and towels will be helpful definitely. I dony do squirt shows but when I do a bath/shower show I make sure to cover my laptop in towel(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.