AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
cinderella

Last show I watched was Law & Order SVU because they added new episodes to Netflix! I love that show, it's fun.

Last movie I watched was What's Your Number, which is a silly rom com, but I love it, it's cute and has Anna Faris & Chris Evans, both of whom I love.
SVU is the best Law and Order!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Just watched A Quiet Place last night, and loved it. And I cried at one particular scene...omg.

I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a movie that has subtitles almost all throughout the whole movie, but I loved this movie.

I don't think it can be done. Worse, I suspect they'd cast Vin Diesel. It's close, Cardinal of the Kremlin or Without Remorse. WR was the better book, but I so miss the Cold War these days. Who knew?

Hmm, thought I posted this here...

https://variety.com/2018/film/news/michael-b-jordan-john-clark-tom-clancy-movies-1202896241/

"Another Tom Clancy character is headed to Hollywood.

Paramount Pictures has tapped Michael B. Jordan to play Clancy hero John Clark in a new film series, Variety has learned.

Sources tell Variety that Paramount is developing two pics based on the Clancy books “Rainbow Six” and “Without Remorse,” both novels in which Clark is the main star. “Without Remorse” will be the first film of the two, serving as an origin story for the character."

I just finished watching Adjust Your Tracking. A documentary that focuses on the people and culture that is collecting/watching/trading etc. VHS tapes. It was suggested on a different forum and I decided to check it out. Some crazy collections are showcased and some of the collectors are some quirky/interesting mix of people. It clocks in at 84 minutes but it does feel a little longer than that. It didn't quite touch my nostalgia or retro buttons for me to recommend.

Oh man... I've been slacking on posting:

Venom - Good but wish they'd have kept to the original story a bit more. Would have made for a great Spiderman tie-in from the get-go and they didn't...

GI-Joe: Rise of Cobra
Hunt for Red October

Finished watching "The Pacific" series

And have been slowly watching "Robotech: The Macross Saga" as it's part of Prime right now. I did start watching "Batman animated series" while it was free for Prime. But, they pulled it after a week and made it a purchase, so will wait. Is okay, I like Robotech better.

Do Youtube series count? If so I've been catching up on Brandon's Cult Movie Reviews on Brandon Tenold's Youtube channel. If you enjoy reviews of cheesy to terrible B-movies by a dryly sarcastic Canadian I highly recommend it.

Do Youtube series count? If so I've been catching up on Brandon's Cult Movie Reviews on Brandon Tenold's Youtube channel. If you enjoy reviews of cheesy to terrible B-movies by a dryly sarcastic Canadian I highly recommend it.

Sounds like a spin-off of MST3K. Which, I could never watch. I get highly annoyed when people talk while watching a movie, and while this is in good natured fun and the premise of the show, I just can't stand it. :haha:

Watched Deadpool 2 and Ant-Man & the Wasp back to back

Deadpool 2 turned out to be so meh. Some comedic scenes were dragging out and landing with a hard thud. Boy did they run the merc-with-a-mouth schtick, and ran and ran and ran, to the point where it would've felt like relief if Wade could shut his mouth for 5 minutes.

Ant-Man & the Wasp was surprisingly good. Worked well as a heist & chase movie with very creative action scenes. Some cheesy moments for your average comic book flick, as expected, but overall quite fun.

finished up castle rock in three days. totally obsessed, and loved all the bundles of stephen king references.

currently two episodes in on the haunting of hill house. i'm entranced by it already.

Remind me to ask you next year which was better, 1978 or 2018? I think it's time to upgrade the old VHS and watch 1978 again.
I’m not Shelly but I watched both this week! 2018 only works in conjunction with 1978 which is a better standalone movie. But they’re both great and worth a watch!!!

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
Well dammit, here I was ok with Brendan Dassey getting out and Steven being guilty.

"Making a Murderer" S2 : Wisconsin strikes back.

It's all very frustrating. The legal limitations on what can be presented, when, and how especially. I still haven't seen any proof the cops planted anything. Or that the state ever proved their case.

I’m not Shelly but I watched both this week! 2018 only works in conjunction with 1978 which is a better standalone movie. But they’re both great and worth a watch!!!
Did you watch all of the movie series? Or, just the two?