AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Miss MFC 2018

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MissJasmineUK
Four (soon to be five) crowns for RocknRose in the span of eight months. That's just amazing to me. Props to her.

I'm wondering, though, if the drive to be #1 has kinda waned since we're seeing the same models at the top every month. Or, is there motivation to be the one, for example, that can break MJ's December streak or, in last year's case, preventing a 4-peat?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Four (soon to be five) crowns for RocknRose in the span of eight months. That's just amazing to me. Props to her.
Yep she pulled it off again, holy moleys!

Apparently she put on an amazing aerial silks show, pretty cool:

I personally would like to see more variety in the top 20. It seems like lately, it's always the same ladies at the top. I have nothing personal against any of them-I just like to see new people win.

I personally would like to see more variety in the top 20. It seems like lately, it's always the same ladies at the top. I have nothing personal against any of them-I just like to see new people win.

I would like to see some new models up there as well. I do think, though, that it's a testament to the models who have been able to dominate the top spot for the past year+.

Can you imagine what it's going to feel like to be the model that can unseat RockNRose at the top, if and when that happens?

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Can you imagine what it's going to feel like to be the model that can unseat RockNRose at the top, if and when that happens?
It looks like Kati3Kat has taken first both the last Junes, maybe that will be the end of the streak.

Not sure if any other models' members have as rich of blood as Luba's though. It's pretty apparent they have a neverending flow of tokens for their favorite girl.

Reactions: KarlaKaress
It looks like Kati3Kat has taken first both the last Junes, maybe that will be the end of the streak.

Not sure if any other models' members have as rich of blood as Luba's though. It's pretty apparent they have a neverending flow of tokens for their favorite girl.
She's done it again!

I am anxious to see if Kati3 will grab June again, though. Nothing against Luba, but I'm rooting for the KKC.

I'll second the desire to see more different models take the top spots. Nothing against any of them. But, it seems like some are always there.

As to RockinRose, there was a while where some people came into different rooms and linking RR's room in a post. That kind of stuff pisses me off. Couple of people scolded him, and his response was "Oops, thought I was in the lounge".

I am anxious to see if Kati3 will grab June again, though. Nothing against Luba, but I'm rooting for the KKC.

So far it's been a close battle. But I'm with you, Amber. As much as I like seeing history made, I think fatigue is setting in on the streak. I wondered after the win if some models are now intimidated for going for #1 in what has essentially become the "RocknRose Invitational". Kati3 has proven to be a formidable opponent so far, but it's a marathon and not a sprint.

As to RockinRose, there was a while where some people came into different rooms and linking RR's room in a post. That kind of stuff pisses me off. Couple of people scolded him, and his response was "Oops, thought I was in the lounge".

I've heard this complaint before with other models doing it, which makes me think it's a common occurrence with models going for #1. I remember hearing last October that NevAmore decided to cancel her #1 run a few days into it due to this, as well as members from competing rooms coming in to count the tokens being dropped on her so they knew roughly how close she was getting.

I wondered after the win if some models are now intimidated for going for #1 in what has essentially become the "RocknRose Invitational".
I'm positive at least some feel that. Back when I used to go for top 20 frequently, when I saw the same handful in the top 5 or 10 month after month, I felt as if it was worthless for me to even try. It has to feel like that x10 about #1 with RR right now.
there was a while where some people came into different rooms and linking RR's room in a post.
I've heard this complaint before with other models doing it, which makes me think it's a common occurrence with models going for #1.
Another "back in my day" thing, lol... I've encountered this as well, and got into a weird fight with a girl who often competed in the same ranks as me. Turns out, she had no idea! So many times when this happens, it's the members doing it without the model even being aware. I guarantee the model would be pissed to know that one of her regulars was bothering the other models. Sometimes it's even members that don't even interact much with the higher ranked girl, just trying to start drama between the models for their own entertainment.
as well as members from competing rooms coming in to count the tokens being dropped on her so they knew roughly how close she was getting.
As far as the counting tokens thing goes, yes I've seen that happen too, and that's the time that I do believe the model is involved and knows her members are doing it, but allows it to happen because it is helpful to know the token activity of your direct competition.

Reactions: Mira_xo
Another "back in my day" thing, lol... I've encountered this as well, and got into a weird fight with a girl who often competed in the same ranks as me. Turns out, she had no idea! So many times when this happens, it's the members doing it without the model even being aware. I guarantee the model would be pissed to know that one of her regulars was bothering the other models. Sometimes it's even members that don't even interact much with the higher ranked girl, just trying to start drama between the models for their own entertainment.

I'm sure many members do it without the models awareness. Though, I know of a few models who have actually PM'd me in other model's rooms asking me to go check them out. Granted, none were top models who directly did it. But, I'm willing to bet that there's some models who have direct knowledge of their members (or perhaps themselves in a lurker account) doing it.

She's done it again!

It could be an interesting contest of very different rooms. We'll have to see if Katie's army of financial Lilliputians can stand up to RockNRose's single moneyed Gulliver. Sorry to say, I doubt it. If I were placing bets, I'd bet on the super rich super obsessed guy who never learned to share. Maybe MFC will re-purpose the #2 spot and start declaring the silver crown as “The People's Champion” (lol).

I do have a dumb question though – are there, or should there be or has there been, secondary benefits from winning Miss MFC? I guess the primary benefit to winning is that it means the model made a lot of money that month. But does winning generally lead to more and greater success and what does that look like? Is it more members in the room, more tippers, more members in your clubs, more followers on social media, etc? The reason I ask is that RockNRose has had probably the best run ever by winning 7 of the last 10 months and doing it so easily! But that room looks, to my eye, almost exactly like it did a year ago. I don't notice a lot of new people in chat, or tipping, or in her monthly GC club, or much of anything. Given that people love a winner and have a tendency to bandwagon, I'm kind of surprised that more people haven't been drawn into that room if for no other reason than to be part of the guaranteed winning. Maybe MFC doesn't work like that – I dunno.

Reactions: KattySteel
They should have a Rookie of the Month for new girls. I may be biased since I’m new :) But it would be great exposure for new models who are putting lots of effort in to building their business.

Reactions: MiaFoxUK
In my experience, camgirls only change up their look and room ambiance if they are experiencing a downswing in tokens. Why would she change up her style when it's obviously working for her big tipper?

I never noticed higher room counts or more tippers jumping onboard when I ranked. If anything, onlookers thought I was taken care of and did not tip as often. It all began to fall into the hands of one or two guys to carry everything. I think that's what has happened in Rose's room. She's already got a room King that no moderately wealthy man can hope to usurp and she doesn't appeal to the members who want to rescue a damsel in distress either.

I'm rooting for Kati3Kat this month because I like a good upset.

All the ladies are so professional and gorgeous ( RR's lighting and production design are INSANE), but I just love Kati3 and it has been so fun to see her pull out all the stops this month.

Yay, she did it!

Would love to see Miss Molly get her much deserved crown.
I don't think Molly was "going for it" though? It's usually pretty obvious, winning #1 definitely requires advanced planning and whatnot.

It could be an interesting contest of very different rooms. We'll have to see if Katie's army of financial Lilliputians can stand up to RockNRose's single moneyed Gulliver. Sorry to say, I doubt it. If I were placing bets, I'd bet on the super rich super obsessed guy who never learned to share. Maybe MFC will re-purpose the #2 spot and start declaring the silver crown as “The People's Champion” (lol).

I do have a dumb question though – are there, or should there be or has there been, secondary benefits from winning Miss MFC? I guess the primary benefit to winning is that it means the model made a lot of money that month. But does winning generally lead to more and greater success and what does that look like? Is it more members in the room, more tippers, more members in your clubs, more followers on social media, etc? The reason I ask is that RockNRose has had probably the best run ever by winning 7 of the last 10 months and doing it so easily! But that room looks, to my eye, almost exactly like it did a year ago. I don't notice a lot of new people in chat, or tipping, or in her monthly GC club, or much of anything. Given that people love a winner and have a tendency to bandwagon, I'm kind of surprised that more people haven't been drawn into that room if for no other reason than to be part of the guaranteed winning. Maybe MFC doesn't work like that – I dunno.
Kati3Kat did win June let's hope other models take a shot to win top model as there are other models vying for the top as of right now

Kati3Kat did win June let's hope other models take a shot to win top model as there are other models vying for the top as of right now

SashaBae is going for #1, and hopefully she can retain it for the month. Would like to see her win this month. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: heart42
What Molly said on twitter got me to start following her within the last couple months about the dissing models were getting & I think she's a total class act that I'd want to listen to

@MissMolly is another great model. I'm hoping all the problems she's experienced this year is all history and no further worries about things. Great personality, and enjoy her candidness about her views.

I met Sasha for the 1st time the other night as her birthday was yesterday. She seems to be a really nice woman

She definitely is, and is one of the models I visit frequently. Glad you were able to spend some time in her room for her birthday. Hope she's able to keep #1 as a birthday gift.

She definitely is, and is one of the models I visit frequently. Glad you were able to spend some time in her room for her birthday. Hope she's able to keep #1 as a birthday gift.
Speaking of birthdays mine's next week as I'll be 51 next Wednesday

They should have a Rookie of the Month for new girls. I may be biased since I’m new :) But it would be great exposure for new models who are putting lots of effort in to building their business.
I really like that idea Cassie as there are some models that really deserve it too. I do hope some of the websites do this in the future as there are good up and coming girls as well

Status
Not open for further replies.