AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is payoneer legit??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2016
Hi people

OK so at the minute I get paid from mfc via bank transfer but have just recieved my prepaid payoneer mastercard as this is how I would like to be paid for now on? HOWEVER googling payoneer comes up with review after review calling it a scam people saying they're having trouble with them. Is this true or is this just likely a couple bad experiences? Thanks x

I never had any issues with them in 5 yrs. Now they are not called payoneer anymore. They changed it to firstchoicepay.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ann_Sulu
They're not a scam...but their customer service sucks sometimes (and can be very slow).

I would switch to the prepaid Mastercard as soon as possible. You will have to do this on mfc's end. I haven't had any issues with the card, but the bank transfer is horrendous. It sometimes came in 3-5 days. I also had 2 payments go missing and were over a month late.

Sooo make sure your payment method is set to the card and you'll have no issues (hopefully).

When did it change to first choice? I applied through payoneer and recieved my card that says payoneer?

Also how does the prepaid mastercard work?

Does it require pin number to use chip and pin? Thanks

Hi, it sounds like you applied in a very adjacent timing to the transition (the word adjacent is a beat over the top I admit).
If your card is issued by Choice Bank then it should already be compatible to use. In any doubts, you are more than welcome to send me a PM and I will gladly assist you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.