AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can a model obtain a members address through a purchase he made from her wish list?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're concerned about it, I wouldn't send anything other than a giftcard. I don't think models are, necessarily, any more trustworthy with personal information than members. That seems like a weird jump to make.

If you're concerned about it, I wouldn't send anything other than a giftcard. I don't think models are, necessarily, any more trustworthy with personal information than members. That seems like a weird jump to make.

In general I think the relationships tend to be more one-sided because the member sees so much more of the model. They see us live, in our homes, etc while we see them primarily as text on a screen. In general I think that makes it more likely for the member to develop feelings or an obsession than the model. Same principle as fans vs celebrities, just because we see and can form attachments to people who don't have the same interaction back, maybe?

I still don't blame members for wanting to keep their info private; I think everyone should. But even in this forum we've seen multiple models being stalked by members and I don't think I've ever heard of the opposite.

In general I think the relationships tend to be more one-sided because the member sees so much more of the model. They see us live, in our homes, etc while we see them primarily as text on a screen. In general I think that makes it more likely for the member to develop feelings or an obsession than the model. Same principle as fans vs celebrities, just because we see and can form attachments to people who don't have the same interaction back, maybe?

I still don't blame members for wanting to keep their info private; I think everyone should. But even in this forum we've seen multiple models being stalked by members and I don't think I've ever heard of the opposite.

We did have a guy here recently who was being blackmailed by a model who had his personal information, so there can definitely be some unsavory consequences aside from stalking that members can be at risk for.

If this is something a member feels they to worry about, they should definitely trust their gut and go a route that doesn't involve their personal information being disclosed for their own peace of mind if nothing else.

Ummm...many of my customers have P.O.boxes as well. I send them panties and stuff through their P.O boxes. It is a win-win for everyone :) YAY!

I have a bunch of members' addresses because I sell a lot of panties. Most of them are in Australia so I couldn't do anything even if I wanted to lol

If it's through Amazon, then yes. The sender's name and billing address (at least part of it) is included in the invoice.
I've gotten a lot of gifts over the years and I've never noticed anyone's name or info on the receipts or anything. I'm sure it could happen, but I don't think it's always included on the invoices.
edit: or maybe it's because I'm not looking at the paperwork. I'm just enjoying my gift. lol

I've gotten a lot of gifts over the years and I've never noticed anyone's name or info on the receipts or anything. I'm sure it could happen, but I don't think it's always included on the invoices.
edit: or maybe it's because I'm not looking at the paperwork. I'm just enjoying my gift. lol

Maybe there's boxes that can be ticked to limit what's shown. Whenever I've needed to look at the invoice though (to return something for example, or just to see who the sender is if it's something I wasn't expecting), the name and address of the sender has always been pretty prominently displayed.

Maybe there's boxes that can be ticked to limit what's shown. Whenever I've needed to look at the invoice though (to return something for example, or just to see who the sender is if it's something I wasn't expecting), the name and address of the sender has always been pretty prominently displayed.
Maybe its only with Amazon.uk and not Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.