AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone gotten paid on Chaturbate already?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyssaMichelle

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 14, 2017
United States
Twitter Username
@mixedbabyyy97
Streamate Username
mixedbabyyy
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000883183/Princess-Lissa/
I know I still have 1 day left supposedly but I have a feeling it's not going to be here by tomorrow. I know I know , patience, but it just sucks because it's literally like getting paid every 3 weeks. I'll contact them if it's not there by tomorrow. This is my first time cashing out bc I'm new and I already verified all my info is correct.

So just wondering if anyone has gotten paid for the 1-15th pay period yet :) thank you

So I can't really remember how Chaturbate goes pay wise, but on most sites, the payout takes a day or two to process before it is sent via check or whatever method you have chosen. What you choose to get your money also affects how long it takes to get it. :D
Hmmm okay. I use direct deposit. I read on the other threads about it here and they said it takes usually max 5 days for them to get it. It's been 6 for me so I hope I get it tomorrow o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.