AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Me and fiance want to go to chaturbate from stream mate what's best payment option for UK!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2018
We are still new to camming but on stream mate traffic seems to be very slow and alot of people not talking and leaving soon as joining we've tried talking and being flirty etc with no joy we want to go to give chaturbate a go but as we are in UK what' our best way of getting paid :)? Is there and UK chaturbate cammers for advice etc thank you! :) xxx

We are still new to camming but on stream mate traffic seems to be very slow and alot of people not talking and leaving soon as joining we've tried talking and being flirty etc with no joy we want to go to give chaturbate a go but as we are in UK what' our best way of getting paid :)? Is there and UK chaturbate cammers for advice etc thank you! :) xxx

Hey, I'm Shirley. COO of Chaturbte.com I believe that Firstchoice or Paxum would be great ways for you to receive your payments from us. For more information about getting paid check out: https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/en/portal/topics/480064-getting-paid/articles

Status
Not open for further replies.