AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pricing Videos for MFC Share and ManyVids....?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2017
Florida
www.kittyquinn.com
Twitter Username
@missKittyQuinn
MFC Username
KittyQuinn
Chaturbate Username
MissKittyQuinn
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000170051/KittyQuinn/
I wanted a little insight on how you ladies do this. I have only two video store MFC share and manyvids. The cam girl who taught me about MV has like 200-300 videos and sells them for only 5-10$

So not to expensive but i had my vids as that, and then i notice on mfc cam girls sell for 200-500 tokens. so i was listing my videos like that.
obviously the price difference, and cam girl cut is a difference. I feel like people are going to my manyvids and buying them cheaper there once they realize.

Also my mv has been making way less sales now that i dont share my sales on my twitter feed anymore. And i dont because i am a cosplayer and i want some professional gigs some day and to be a guest at cons so i havent been promoting my mv publicly as much. What do you ladies do about pricing videos, on diff platforms, and how you advertise them besides live on cam?

I wanted a little insight on how you ladies do this. I have only two video store MFC share and manyvids. The cam girl who taught me about MV has like 200-300 videos and sells them for only 5-10$

So not to expensive but i had my vids as that, and then i notice on mfc cam girls sell for 200-500 tokens. so i was listing my videos like that.
obviously the price difference, and cam girl cut is a difference. I feel like people are going to my manyvids and buying them cheaper there once they realize.

Also my mv has been making way less sales now that i dont share my sales on my twitter feed anymore. And i dont because i am a cosplayer and i want some professional gigs some day and to be a guest at cons so i havent been promoting my mv publicly as much. What do you ladies do about pricing videos, on diff platforms, and how you advertise them besides live on cam?

I have always felt tokens are the best form of payment because they contribute to Camscore which is essentially your Amazon Rating. With that in mind, I make sure the token price is a little bit cheaper to give members an incentive to buy them through MFC rather than on my manyvids. However, not everyone considers live streaming more important than their rank on a clip site. It depends on where you wanna focus your attention.

I would not suggest limiting your advertising for the purposes of getting jobs in the future. Times are changing and the Cosplay world is coming to terms with the plethora of sex workers who are excelling at the craft. If having sales listed brings you more income, don't cheat yourself. Most people are either going to judge you harshly or not at all. There's no scale of "Well she did do sex work, but at least her Twitter feed isn't full of pussy shots!". If you do sex work, you do sex work. People concerned with only hiring modest persons will still not consider you for the gig.

I barely advertise my clips or videos. I don't list them anywhere or mention them when I'm online. I am changing this soon though and will report back when I have gathered more data on what works for me!

Kitty - if you are worried about having all the ManyVids tweets living in your Twitter stream there are services that help you "auto-delete" tweets after an amount of time I believe. I would think you could "clean up" those many vids tweets after say 3-4 weeks or something. I do not know a place to recommend but I know there are auto deleters out there so there must be something that would do that if you want.

Regarding video pricing the only comment I'll make, from a members perspective, is that it seems to me that the more videos a lady has, the lower overall cost I typically see. The ladies with fewer videos available seem to have a higher overall cost.

Just my 2 cents...

Regarding video pricing the only comment I'll make, from a members perspective, is that it seems to me that the more videos a lady has, the lower overall cost I typically see. The ladies with fewer videos available seem to have a higher overall cost.

Rarity does tend to command a premium. I also see plenty of models charging 3x - 10x their normal price for something that they rarely do, whether it be high production values, special venue, or levels of nudity / actions, and maybe half their normal price (less if you're going per minute) for minimally or unedited recordings of live shows.

Honestly, I've never done vids but am planning too. I'd only set them at 50 tkns if I had quite a few, say 20 or more. I'd start off at a bit higher prices but not too high. I think 200 is the perfect amount. I'd even give one or two away in a raffle so the word can get out about your videos and how they're worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.