AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Starting off a personalised Vid.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen Belle

Inactive Cam Model
May 10, 2016
At Home
Twitter Username
@TheEllenBelle
MFC Username
EllenBelle
Streamate Username
EllenBelle
Chaturbate Username
EllenBelle
So I'm currently fundraising on piggybank so that I can get some equipment to cam better? (I only have a laptop, looking external cam and I haven't got toys or clothes or anything, money has been tough)

Anywho it went live today and I got a backer who has asked for a personalized video. So I was just wondering how would you start one, do you greet them? Do you do like an intro before you start or do you just jump right in? I'm 100% happy to do the video I'm just not sure if there is like some unwritten protocol to follow and obviously the backer has already paid and I want to give him his moneys worth!

Usually a personalized video is negotiated between the model and the buyer. The model gives any hard limitations (what kind of vid for the money, fetishes they won't do, etc...), and the viewer sends what they are hoping for. In the few vids I've gotten, the model has launched into the fantasy or activity I've asked for, since I usually just want a show with my name said or what have you.

Long story short, I would ask the commissioner of the vid. Good luck!

So I was just wondering how would you start one

Looking into the camera and saying thank you with their name as you shake your boobs around is always a good intro; for every situation in life. :cool: Except maybe church potlucks.

Well mission accomplished & it was my first time, I really liked doing it and he said it was great :) Very happy! Thanks guys :3

Status
Not open for further replies.