AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Advice Please

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2019
Dear Amber Cutie Forum, I have a super crush on a model. I enjoy talking to her and spending tokens in her room. The problem is I hate all of her regular members. Sometimes I am the only one tipping, but it often geos unnoticed by her. She gets caught up arguing with her horrible chatty regulars. What should I do? I'm currently saving up 4800 tokens to take her true private for a quiet evening, but I can't afford 4800 tokens a week......

Dear Amber Cutie Forum, I have a super crush on a model. I enjoy talking to her and spending tokens in her room. The problem is I hate all of her regular members. Sometimes I am the only one tipping, but it often geos unnoticed by her. She gets caught up arguing with her horrible chatty regulars. What should I do? I'm currently saving up 4800 tokens to take her true private for a quiet evening, but I can't afford 4800 tokens a week......

Does it have to be 4800 for a true private..is it like a minimum for her or something? Crush or no crush pretty much the only way you'll have more time with her 1-on-1 is pay for it.

Get a back tattoo! That's what you should do.

I probably just should have asked how to deal with visiting a cam girl you like, but hate her regulars.How would you as a cam girl respond if a member complained about your regulars. I'm not going to get a back tattoo, instead i'm going to get my knuckles tattooed with AUDR-TWO on them.

A guy getting weirdly possessive over a sex worker who doesn't know he exists...I feel like I've seen this movie.
I don't think I am getting weirdly possessive over her. I'm just complaining about how some of her regulars derail shows with their constant fighting and spamming. She also knows I exist and we get along. I just wish I didn't have to deal with her regulars. So I will just take her private. Thanks for your advice

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I probably just should have asked how to deal with visiting a cam girl you like, but hate her regulars.How would you as a cam girl respond if a member complained about your regulars. I'm not going to get a back tattoo, instead i'm going to get my knuckles tattooed with AUDR-TWO on them.

I nod and smile and wait for him to contribute anything positive towards the atmosphere that he loathes. Normally, he just complains and makes me feel awkward.

I. SAID. BACK TATTOO!!!

tenor (6).gif

If I have regs who have issues with me arguing with my viewer base, I'd tell them I can respond to whoever I like and however I want. If they have a problem with it, they can leave.

If they are feeling unappreciated by their tips going unrecognized, I'd apologize after it is brought up. I'd also make it a point to not make you feel that way again. I had a member mention that he was a little hurt because I never thanked him for tipping into my countdown. I now thank everyone for every time they tip into my room.

If this is MFC, Im pretty sure you can also ignore members you find annoying.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I can't believe I'm about to suggest this but... Does she offer Skype? Don't ask in her room because you could get her in trouble. But check her twitter and see if she offers Skype shows via sites with higher payout and see what her rate is.

For example because sextpanther tips have an 80 percent payout my rates are far cheaper for a Skype show paid that way.

Don't ask for a discount though because that's hurtful. Just see if she offers other options like SP or indiebill and what the rates are.

Or does she offer texting through sextpanther? Or phone calls through SP or niteflirt? They could also be a cheaper alternative to get one on one attention.

If she doesn't and only does MFC you'll just have to respect that though and either put up with her regulars or go find a room that's a better fit for you.

And if she does offer other options accept you'll have to schedule that time outside of her normal mfc hours as well.

I. SAID. BACK TATTOO!!!

View attachment 80430

If I have regs who have issues with me arguing with my viewer base, I'd tell them I can respond to whoever I like and however I want. If they have a problem with it, they can leave.

If they are feeling unappreciated by their tips going unrecognized, I'd apologize after it is brought up. I'd also make it a point to not make you feel that way again. I had a member mention that he was a little hurt because I never thanked him for tipping into my countdown. I now thank everyone for every time they tip into my room.

If this is MFC, Im pretty sure you can also ignore members you find annoying.
Wow, I did not know I could put members on ignore! Thank you
I can't believe I'm about to suggest this but... Does she offer Skype? Don't ask in her room because you could get her in trouble. But check her twitter and see if she offers Skype shows via sites with higher payout and see what her rate is.

For example because sextpanther tips have an 80 percent payout my rates are far cheaper for a Skype show paid that way.

Don't ask for a discount though because that's hurtful. Just see if she offers other options like SP or indiebill and what the rates are.

Or does she offer texting through sextpanther? Or phone calls through SP or niteflirt? They could also be a cheaper alternative to get one on one attention.

If she doesn't and only does MFC you'll just have to respect that though and either put up with her regulars or go find a room that's a better fit for you.

And if she does offer other options accept you'll have to schedule that time outside of her normal mfc hours as well.
Thank You!! I asked and she said yes! to sexpanther and Skype. Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Sillykitty
How would you as a cam girl respond if a member complained about your regulars.
I'd tell them to shove off if they don't like how I handle my room.

I think the biggest question here is really the fact why she doesn't silence or ban these so-called regulars that are spamming/arguing (as you put it).. Does she enjoy it? Does it pass time for her? Does she actually get on with a lot (or a few) of the regulars that you don't? Just because you dislike or hate one/multiple of her regulars, doesn't mean she does.

I don't know how much (hours per day/days per week) the model you like works, but if you are not able to be with her all the time or very often, then if you're - as you say -the only one tipping, these members/regulars are possibly ones helping her from going too insane on her shifts. Maybe there is a rapport with them which you are unsure of because they laughed and joked and talked on day(s) you were not here to see.

There 's a few models that I absolutely adore which have a few REALLY annoying (talk constantly and always the same rubbish compliments (which they say to all models - I have seen it lol) members (tippers and non tippers)... but I suck it up because you know.. I am a grown up and I was taught to be civilized to people - yes, even those I do not like. The fact is, if you don't like them, you don't HAVE to be there... or try to time it so you're not here in her room when they are. Not sure about other sites, but I know Chaturbate allows members to "ignore user" in ANY room, and it will GLOBALLY ignore them (meaning if you ignore user in Model A's room, in Model B and Model C,if the user is there, you won't see their messages). Not sure what other (if any) cam sites have that feature... but if it has it, use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.