AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC: Ever spied on a model's room with your model account? LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2015
Sorry I had to ask this because I've been in this embarrassing situation many times as I'm a complete birdbrainXD. I normally generate about 60+ people in my room so it gets really embarrassing when a ton of people ask if I "watch other models," (they've probably seen my model name there) and stupidly I usually reply with "um... no?" LOL. I get a ton of rude comments on MFC, and sometimes I wonder if they're ever from pissed off models whom I've spied on (idiotically using my model account of course).

Allowing other cam girls to join their room is a choice models make. They have no reason to be upset with you unless you do something to upset them.

You have no reason to deny watching other models. It's recommended for new models, so that they can get an idea of how the site works, and get inspiration. Most models do it, but usually either as guest, basic or premium, and some of them even tip.

I think that it is common courtesy to be logged out of your model account when you watch other models. Most of us do watch other models, some of us even have premium accounts that we use to watch (and tip) fellow models. Being logged in, unless you have already gotten an ok from the model, is rude in my opinion and not very laugh out loud funny.

I "spy" when I can, from my premium account. I usually always tip, as well. I would never do that with my model account.

Maybe by accident, but it tends to happen in the room of someone I know (most models have other models blocked anyway, so I'd have to be on their friends list). I'll privately message the model saying "oops, sorry!! Meant to be on my premium account" and there's usually no hard feelings.

You should definitely make a premium account if you like to watch other girls.

Whoa, thanks for the replies guys! And I did not mean to make that into a "troll attempt" or anything like that. I just wanted to speak out about it because I hate bottling up all my embarrassments LOL. Sorry you all had to read that.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I think that it is common courtesy to be logged out of your model account when you watch other models. Most of us do watch other models, some of us even have premium accounts that we use to watch (and tip) fellow models. Being logged in, unless you have already gotten an ok from the model, is rude in my opinion and not very laugh out loud funny.

I've accidentally used my model account many times to watch other models and never realize it until my name shows up on the top of the list! Urrrgh, it's so embarrassing. And what's even worse is when you have people who constantly ask about it like it's a crime or something. I hate it when that happens. I guess for the most part, it takes sulking up to your bad habits and getting the hell over with it lol. And sorry, I didn't mean to make my post a joke in any way. Just thought I'd share my experiences on MFC.

Reactions: SNATCH
You gotta learn some how, right? Don't worry about it too much. It's a good thing you shared your experiences so you could find out about the proper etiquette. Now you can start practicing it :)

You gotta learn some how, right? Don't worry about it too much. It's a good thing you shared your experiences so you could find out about the proper etiquette. Now you can start practicing it :)

Thanks for being so nice! And yeah, next time I login I'll make sure to go premium so I can tip and not look stupid entering models rooms. I always wondered why I got anonymous tips sometimes. Now I guess I know who they're from, since I'll be doing that lol!

i usually go on guest as my fav models dont allow other models in the room

I always wondered why I got anonymous tips sometimes. Now I guess I know who they're from, since I'll be doing that lol!

That doesnt mean they are from models. Some models have names for their premium accounts where you can still tell who it is and some are totally unrelated so you wont even know its a model.

Plus a lot of members will tip anon for whatever reason, most likely its not another model.

I like it when other models watch my room. As long as they dont promote and be courteous(as always) I have no problem with it

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Sorry I had to ask this because I've been in this embarrassing situation many times as I'm a complete birdbrainXD. I normally generate about 60+ people in my room so it gets really embarrassing when a ton of people ask if I "watch other models," (they've probably seen my model name there) and stupidly I usually reply with "um... no?" LOL. I get a ton of rude comments on MFC, and sometimes I wonder if they're ever from pissed off models whom I've spied on (idiotically using my model account of course).

angelaloves I have found that MOST models do not allow other models to come in there room. I have 3 accounts. 1 model , 2 premium no tokens , 3 VIP premium. ( I do tip) each account I get different responses from the models. I like to learn from other models.,. Always be honest. Lies are to hard to keep up with.. I will say I do not say which models I watch....

I agree

I would be totally fine with other models in my room if it weren't for the fact that the ones that do pop in are usually there just to steal members. I understand other girls feel this way too, so I just made a premium account to watch and tip other models.

There is nothing that compares to the "oh fuck shit motherfucker!" of accidentally clicking into a models room while logged in to my model account and seeing that she actually allows models. I'd rather show up to school naked.

Usually this happens when a model has a vague "MFC" link and I click it thinking it goes to their profile. so if you do that...stop. Please. I beg you. It's the worst!

@VeronicaChaos I totally get what you mean, I really hate that feeling! I watched this one model using my main account and killingly, she was sitting faced RIGHT at the screen. I definitely knew she spotted my name because it was on the top of the list and she gave this look like, "What the fuu---". She didn't look too happy, and that's when I found out, "HOLY SH--- NOOOO!" I logged off instantaneously and formed this thread LOL. I'm just praying she forgets my name though. So embarrassing. **shivers**

Maybe by accident, but it tends to happen in the room of someone I know (most models have other models blocked anyway, so I'd have to be on their friends list). I'll privately message the model saying "oops, sorry!! Meant to be on my premium account" and there's usually no hard feelings.

You should definitely make a premium account if you like to watch other girls.
Why do most models have other models blocked?

@Miss_Trixie Yes! I am so glad MFC has that 'models permissions' option, it saves us the embarrassment having to see our name publicly displayed like that. This happened to me days ago and I quickly exited out without feeling remorse for myself. I don't like bottling up hidden emotions/lies either. I usually end up blabbering stuff out, and might end up giving out my model name on here sometime. We'll see lol

@mav2199 I was confused by your post at first because I thought MFC only accepted women. Then realized you were from another site lol. And I'm not sure how I would feel about other models in my room... hm..

@David_Lee_Loca I've had this happen to me the first time on MFC. Some model came into my room and tried to steal most of my members. It was really depressing. When I started, I used to have a lot of people, but ever since I've been getting on and off MFC for long periods of time, I lost most of my followers. Just today I only had 2 other people in my room, and it stayed that way for about an hour. I couldn't believe it.

Personally, it's because they steal our members. I had this incidence happen once and never knew about it until a member told me. I probably wouldn't mind having a model in my room, but when she gets carried away with herself, it might become an issue..

Guy its because a lot of models will sit in a popular room and wait to see who is tipping. Then they send that tipper a PM saying something like "Don't tip her, come to my room. I do everything for only 12 tokens"

I don't like any female premiums that call attention to themselves. I love women but you are stealing the spotlight if you start telling people how wet I made you or how you can't wait to lick your girlfriend. It's just very tacky and usually isn't a real female. I'd allow any serious model that isn't there to cause problems.

Models can create a premium account, and use that to visit fellow models. That is better than visiting fellow models under your model account. The spotlight should be on the model whose room you are in.

Guy its because a lot of models will sit in a popular room and wait to see who is tipping. Then they send that tipper a PM saying something like "Don't tip her, come to my room. I do everything for only 12 tokens"
Lol. This is so true. I remember there was this one MFC model who, in a desperate attempt to steal members from my room, started talking shit right there in my public chat about how "fugly" I am, and telling guys to come visit her instead.

What? I had no idea this was even a thing.. I watch models all the time from my model account. I am still rather new, so bear with me here, but why is it rude? Am I supposed to be really embarrassed? If so, crap, I have spent at least 2x more time surfing around on MFC than I have spent on cam... Like previously mentioned, most rooms have the chat blocked for fellow models, so can they still see that a model is in there if so? I am confused =[

What? I had no idea this was even a thing.. I watch models all the time from my model account. I am still rather new, so bear with me here, but why is it rude? Am I supposed to be really embarrassed? If so, crap, I have spent at least 2x more time surfing around on MFC than I have spent on cam... Like previously mentioned, most rooms have the chat blocked for fellow models, so can they still see that a model is in there if so? I am confused =[
The big problem is the way that MFC displays models visiting other models' rooms. You show up right at the top under the model whose room it is, with (if I remember correctly) slightly larger font than any of the premiums. As a member I can say it's hard to miss that another model is in the room. I know several models that cross-promote each other this way, and that works great for them. In those cases the model is intentionally sharing the spotlight and expects the members to divide their attention between the visiting model and the host, and there will be some reciprocity in the future. If you're just there to visit like a premium, it makes sense to me to look like a premium while visiting. Also, iirc, model accounts can't tip?

• Helpful!
Reactions: bad_rapunzel
I went to see other models with my model account sure, BUT I actually watched them in PM so I wasn't in their room or anything, I don't think guys would come over to my room or anything but it seems a bit rude and all. I remember going to a model's room 100% by mistake and being like whoa why is my name there and leaving and going to PM and saying sorry 100 times :woops:
Still, I usually just watch them as a guest. I used to watch TillyKush and Tesla forever, every damn day, sometimes even while I was camming, totally neglecting my room. They're just too cute & sexy! It's a shame I couldn't tip them from my model account.
But yea, if a model friend was cool with me being in her room, I'd be there and she'd be welcome in my room anytime, it's just really difficult sometimes to know what their intentions really are. I think it's ok to have the option to block access for models, you never know how they're gonna trash you in your own room (like Songbird_Shelly said). There's no point in creating shitty situations, but some just live for shittiness.
And man this hasn't been talked about in a while. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.