AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What makes you RAGE!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The word daddy makes me want to spew barf, especially when someone says
"Daddy likes"
It creeps me out, you are not my father....it's probably one of the only things someone can say to me that actually rages me out.

Reactions: 1 person
CandiedLace said:
"Daddy likes"
It creeps me out, you are not my father....it's probably one of the only things someone can say to me that actually rages me out.

lmao, i said the exact same thing here too

LaLaLand_xD said:
CandiedLace said:
"Daddy likes"

lmao, i said the exact same thing here too

I've always wondered about guys that put daddy in their names...way too creepy for me.

Being at the lake for 8 hours and not catching anything except moss and weeds. Oh and snapping lines. Grrr.

When my microwave beeps four times after it's finished, and keeps doing it every minute until I can be bothered to go downstairs and make it stop!

Newbie premiums that won't take simple advice from a seasoned model/member.

AmberCutie said:
The funny thing about that guy was that he admitted he was new to the site (He said something about not being a veteran of the site, or something like that), but he acted really cocky like he knew what he was doing and didn't need any advice.

Dude made me lol

NinjaMike42 said:
AmberCutie said:
The funny thing about that guy was that he admitted he was new to the site (He said something about not being a veteran of the site, or something like that), but he acted really cocky like he knew what he was doing and didn't need any advice.

Dude made me lol

Yeah he was a douche nozzle. However, I was in such a foul mood due to non-MFC events last night that I think I came off sounding like a mega snobby bitch. I actually lost sleep over it, as I felt bad that I may have offended some of my MFC friends with my ranting. The last thing I want is to have others think I'm really that full of myself, as I am not. I feel like a schmuck. :oops:

If any of you are reading this now and felt that way, please accept my apologies.

AmberCutie said:
NinjaMike42 said:
AmberCutie said:

Dude made me lol

Yeah he was a douche nozzle. However, I was in such a foul mood due to non-MFC events last night that I think I came off sounding like a mega snobby bitch. I actually lost sleep over it, as I felt bad that I may have offended some of my MFC friends with my ranting. The last thing I want is to have others think I'm really that full of myself, as I am not. I feel like a schmuck. :oops:

If any of you are reading this now and felt that way, please accept my apologies.

Honestly, the way he came off gave you every right to talk to him that way. As I told you on Twitter last night, he was a "o, they'll do anything for tkns" type of guy. I wouldn't worry about it.

AmberCutie said:
NinjaMike42 said:
AmberCutie said:

Dude made me lol

Sorry to be nosey, but damn it woman, you're too fucking nice. I love it, but not when some douche bag keeps you up at night.

When I have a outfit planned for a picture set/camming and find everything but one thing and the thing is always something really simple like a plain black thong, which I must have millions of but can't find any, grrrr!

The fact that lag-spikes are going OFF tonight in a bad way (and no, it's not just me because I've seen other viewers comment on the frozen cams, etc.). Can't enjoy perving because everything is skipping like a scratched CD.

ALSO, what's up with the fact that there's no scroll bar for the model list now? Like when you go into a models room and the list of other available models is viewable in that tiny little sliver at the bottom of the screen? No scroll bar. You're stuck on the first row. That worries me...and of course makes me rage a bit inside because all these issues are so easy to fix. :|

When the place Jawbs ordered an awesome dinner from forgets the delicious breadsticks, thus making him to back to get them and leaving the food waiting lonely on the kitchen counter for his return.

(and no, it wasn't my idea for him to go back for them, he wants them, so he went :D )

A girlfriend that I haven't seen in 3 months and always comes up with some excuse as to why I can't see her, or just ignores my pleas completely. The fact that I don't break up with her because I trust her, because that's what you are supposed to do in a relationship is trust, right? The fact that I'm not stupid, and I know what's going on. The fact that when I do get to the point that I am going to tell her off, the little voice in the back of my head chimes in with "What if she IS telling the truth, and you just blew it?"...then I start all over again.

AmberCutie said:
When the place Jawbs ordered an awesome dinner from forgets the delicious breadsticks, thus making him to back to get them and leaving the food waiting lonely on the kitchen counter for his return.

(and no, it wasn't my idea for him to go back for them, he wants them, so he went :D )

That happened to me too but with chinese food, a few friends and I ordered bunch of chinese food the other night. I loe the cream chese wontons/crab ragoon little things, so we ordered 2 orders of it. When we got the food it wasnt there! I was sooo pissed :(

Cassidy Nicole said:
AmberCutie said:

That happened to me too but with chinese food, a few friends and I ordered bunch of chinese food the other night. I loe the cream chese wontons/crab ragoon little things, so we ordered 2 orders of it. When we got the food it wasnt there! I was sooo pissed :(

I use to work at a Chinese resteraunt, so lots of yummy free food!! Between the cheese wontons and chinese donuts, I gained 30 pounds!! but it was sooooooooo yummy!

1) when my technology doesn't work or my computer breaks because i built my desktop i can't even blame anyone cus i made it T_T
2) Wasps...there cocky arrogant bastards of the insect universe
3) Lag in video games
4) My job
5) also i agree with amber unnecessary noise...oddly enough i HATE getting phone calls....when i hear my phone ring i'm like >=( GRRRRRRRRR and i always answer it angry even if I'm like expecting a call
6) Douchsnozzles
7) Chavs also see above douchsnozzles
8) people who buy shit and believe they are totally bad ass because they bought a popular item even though other items by less popular brands are actually much better than the popular item but the feel superior to you because they have the popular item even if yours was half the price, looks cooler, has a long ass warranty, and is an overall better product
9) Grammer Nazi's....i know i can't spell and i know my grammer online is not perfect get the fuck over it its the fucking internet

When people think that they own me because they tip me, and think they can tell me who I should and should not have in my room. Or how I should be running it.

Mirra said:
CandiedLace said:
When people think that they own me because they tip me, and think they can tell me who I should and should not have in my room. Or how I should be running it.

But it's okay to say you shouldn't share the pizza a tipper paid for, right? :p
Yush, I would share if I could but unfortunately scanners can't capture tastiness as of yet....I'm working on tasty technology soI can share.

Keithy said:
People that use the words "douche nozzle" instead of the words "cunt weasel"

im also partial to whoremonger, cockslutbitch, but mine was douche snozzle and not nozzle so i guess im good

Makes me rage.... How about driving around for over an hour in a car with no a/c in Texas HEAT while being online cam'n to find a good spot.. Finally find one, get situated.. my room finally starts building up some... Things start getting fun, discuss going in private with a guy.. Had just gotten my toys out of purse, got back on the lil dock I was on at the water and BEWM! MFC goes down.... So f'n pissed...

When I'm on my prem account to go watch other models and people PM me wanting to see their cam and shit. I DON'T WANNA WATCH YOUR FUCKING CAM I WANNA WATCH THE MODELS CAM! i'm not opening mine and just because i'm a chick doesn't mean i wanna see your cock. came here for boobs you fucking morons...real lady boobs-NO MAN CANS!

Status
Not open for further replies.