AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2016 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All is again right with the world and I have sent @mynameisbob84 back to Chinatown after my brief visit at his hands earlier this year. I'd like to thank my receivers for actually showing up this time around!

My current stay in Chinatown is voluntary. I'm just lulling the competition in to a false sense of security and then kablammo (that's the sound of the competition's buttocks hitting the cold, hard, Chinatown ground).

Congrats to our Division Leaders who face off in the first round of playoffs this week:
@apoe_lacks
@WildFingers
@Kradek
@Thraximundar

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.08.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.08.14 AM.png

Sympathies to @eldiablo00 for the Stinker award. :)

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.07.42 AM.png

Good luck to everyone in playoffs, and here's to the rest of us fighting it out in LoserBowl 2016!

Screen Shot 2016-12-06 at 10.08.54 AM.png

Soooo I thought the page was broken but apparently we have the same opponent for 2 weeks at a time for playoffs? lol WTF I did not read that right at all.

So I didn't update my lineup this week.

Congrats to the winner of ALFFL 2016 - @Thraximundar!

View attachment 67912
It was a fun year for me! As I mentioned on twitter, for the last game of the year I basically flipped a coin between two dudes, one who ended up getting 7 points (JJ Nelson) and the one I played (Emmanuel Sanders) who got hurt and ended up with zero. I lost by 3 points to @Thraximundar. It was literally that close.

Bring on next year! Thanks to everyone for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.