AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2016 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... When do the week's trophies get assigned?
It appears as though the week is finalized but no trophies auto-assigned. Seems like something is broken. Anyone know?

I was looking for you here yesterday:

View attachment 65599

But then I realized you wouldn't be there until Monday night, so I went to find some french fries elsewhere.

Me being sent to Chinatown this week was a mistake. Some might call it an injustice, and while they wouldn't be wrong, I would never make excuses for "losing" and completely own this (technical) "defeat", even though there were extenuating circumstances and I'm sure we can all agree that I was the moral victor.

bertie.gif

Before week 2 begins tonight, let's have an update!

We had a tie for the best logo trophy, so both @Cirvu and @Madmouser were awarded! :)
Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.47.38 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.47.14 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.39.34 AM.png

Here are week 1's trophy assignments:
Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.44.15 AM.png

I got two sad ones, lol. OH WELL!

Ok so I had to make an adjustment to this trophy:

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.57.18 AM.png

because, unlike the sad panda one, it only awards itself to the highest points of the season, even though the description sounded as though it was awarded weekly.

So now I have it set so I have to manually assign it to the week's highest points earner. Which was @krango for week 2!
Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.57.03 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.59.01 AM.png

Unfortunately, @dilligaf0 was week 2's Sad Panda. :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.56.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-22 at 9.56.07 AM.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: WildFingers
Bad luck for 'the duck', 4th high score and lose... so going to have to run the score up... or have another beer! OK beers for everyone

Good luck all!!!

Well at least you have a place to stay , you're not just out in the street .

I think there's some sort of error in the ESPN database. I can think of no other explanation for my current stay in Chinatown. That said, would I be successful in suing Adrian Peterson for getting injured and thus costing me 10+ points a game? I don't think I'm being unreasonable in saying that I'm the person most negatively effected by Peterson's injury and thus am entitled to compensation.

mynameisbob84 I hope you saw that the 2nd year Rookie on the bears has been put on IR I know you are from the other side of the pond but this kid reminds me of Derrick Rose formerly from the Chicago Bulls with his injuries and his vagina. I really wanted to see this kid succeed.

Cheers, sir. The changes have been and my self-imposed exile from Chinatown is imminent. You will not see me back in Chinatown again this year. Not no way not no how.

mynameisbob84 I hope you saw that the 2nd year Rookie on the bears has been put on IR I know you are from the other side of the pond but this kid reminds me of Derrick Rose formerly from the Chicago Bulls with his injuries and his vagina. I really wanted to see this kid succeed.
If you want to mention someone, just put a @ then their name. @WildFingers links to your profile here at ACF and sends you a notification. You linked Bob's mfc profile somehow lol.

Odell Beckham finally shows up and I still end up losing... to @mynameisbob84. Oh the highs and lows!

Mate, losing to me isn't so much a "low" as it is an inevitability. Not counting the three games I lost, I'm undefeated this season! Chinatown is gonna be running out of accommodation soon.

• Funny!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I give up on the trophies, by the way. I swear to jeebus when I created them the wording was different and it was a weekly thing for both the highest points and the lowest points to be auto assigned.

But apparently they're both for the season, and I don't feel like going to hand assign every week.

It's me vs Amber this week. I'm not saying she's gonna lose but one of my most trusted sources positioned just a few miles outside of Chinatown just sent me this 100% genuine, completely un-doctored, definitely not photo-shopped image...

amberbus.jpg

Last edited:
@WildFingers @krango and @apoe_lacks are all doing well at 6 and 3 so far this season.
View attachment 66748

Cheers, sir. The changes have been and my self-imposed exile from Chinatown is imminent. You will not see me back in Chinatown again this year. Not no way not no how.

It seems that @Cirvu and @eldiablo00 will be fighting out for the position of Mayor of Chinatown in this here election year. Did you get your tickets for the Inauguration Ball?

Reactions: AmberCutie
Mate, losing to me isn't so much a "low" as it is an inevitability. Not counting the three games I lost, I'm undefeated this season! Chinatown is gonna be running out of accommodation soon.
All is again right with the world and I have sent @mynameisbob84 back to Chinatown after my brief visit at his hands earlier this year. I'd like to thank my receivers for actually showing up this time around!

Status
Not open for further replies.