AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2016 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey y'all, I'll make a poll thread for us to vote on who should win this, so make sure to go add/update your team logo on your Team Settings page if you'd like to participate!

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 1.31.26 PM.png

Reactions: WildFingers
Here's the whole collection of trophies for this season.
Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 1.43.40 PM.png

Reactions: WildFingers
How do we create our own logos? I have a .JPG in my pictures folder, but don't know how to get it on my helmet...
Oh, um... I guess you'd need some photoshop skills to get it on a helmet. But a lot of folks have other sorts of logos (not helmets) so maybe you can get creative?!

I know how to make the logo, but I can't seem to be able to upload anything to the site. At the bottom of the team settings page, near the bottom is a place to "use an image from the web", but no matter what I put in there, I get a red response that says "unable to validate logo... bla-bla-bla...".

I know how to make the logo, but I can't seem to be able to upload anything to the site. At the bottom of the team settings page, near the bottom is a place to "use an image from the web", but no matter what I put in there, I get a red response that says "unable to validate logo... bla-bla-bla...".
I used my logo from Yahoo that I had last year, or make it your profile pic on Twitter. Then right click on it and click "copy link address" them paste it in the box on ESPN. It should take.

Gonna post the poll for logo trophy on Monday, make sure to get yours up by then if you'd like to be part of it! @Kradek and @mynameisbob84 still have blank logos (which is OK just giving you a notification in case you want to make one.)

So far:
me
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.32.43 AM.png
drunkduck
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.33.02 AM.png
fingahs
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.33.24 AM.png
krango
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.33.40 AM.png
apple
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.33.53 AM.png
bman
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.34.10 AM.png
thrax
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.34.24 AM.png
dilli
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.34.46 AM.png
cirvu
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.35.00 AM.png
eldiablo
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 9.35.52 AM.png

Looks like @Thraximundar and @eldiablo00 have the same one!? hehe

I still cant log in to the site on desktop or laptop. Only mobile (which has limited options). Just been getting this message since Monday...

We are experiencing technical difficulties
Log In and Sign Up on ESPN may be impaired during this time. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience

My patience has run thin ESPN. My patience has run thin -_-

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AmberCutie
So when is the draft..???.. hehe can't wait for the smack talk...

I still cant log in to the site on desktop or laptop. Only mobile (which has limited options). Just been getting this message since Monday...

We are experiencing technical difficulties
Log In and Sign Up on ESPN may be impaired during this time. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience

My patience has run thin ESPN. My patience has run thin -_-
That's really sucky.

Just to be clear, you're going to this page http://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/ and clicking LOG IN on the black bar at the top right?

I wonder if there's some geo-restriction? That wouldn't make sense though, I dunno. Try another browser?

It's because it has boobs.

I hosted and uploaded it myself and the error said it didn't pass their validation.
@b-man
I even tried an edited version and it won't allow it. Sorry!
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.20.39 AM.png

AHA!! Maybe it wasn't the boobs, it was the copyright logo thingamajig. Uploaded this one and it works!

Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.26.43 AM.png

So now paste this code:
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/dpY30BJ.png
Into this box on the Team Settings page
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.08.57 AM.png

it was the copyright logo thingamajig.
Haha, they were all picky on Bman's but here's Thrax's right now :D
Screen Shot 2016-09-06 at 10.55.14 AM.png

I guess we'll never really understand WTF it is that ESPN wants.

Woo-hoo!!!! Amber is my hero!. Thanks for the research / leg-work on getting my helmet logo worked out. Stupid copyright stuff........

:)

Woo-hoo!!!! Amber is my hero!. Thanks for the research / leg-work on getting my helmet logo worked out. Stupid copyright stuff........

:)
InB4 someone guilts me for shopping out the copyright... :D

That's really sucky.

Just to be clear, you're going to this page http://www.espn.com/fantasy/football/ and clicking LOG IN on the black bar at the top right?

I wonder if there's some geo-restriction? That wouldn't make sense though, I dunno. Try another browser?

Aye. Tried three browsers over two different pooters and deleted mah cookies on both. Still get the same error message :(

The mobile app works fine though so it can't be an issue with my account either. Weird. It shall not hinder my ability to take you all down to Chinatown though. Unless I do somehow lose, in which case it will most definitely be the reason I lost.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberCutie
I'm a sub guy... Et1/ss/nuc/dv. Heh love the logo, and not ONLY for the boobies!! Spent 6 years plus on fast attacks

ESPN mobile app isn't working so well today. :( was hoping to check in throughout the day during this family visit. Booooo.

As the first Sunday of football season is underway, may I be the first to say to you all... Chinatown.
I was looking for you here yesterday:

FullSizeRender 59.jpg

But then I realized you wouldn't be there until Monday night, so I went to find some french fries elsewhere.

Hmm... When do the week's trophies get assigned?

Status
Not open for further replies.