AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2016 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Football season is once again upon us! Invites have already gone out but we have 1 spot left to fill.

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 8.51.47 AM.png

We are back to ESPN for this season, since Yahoo was a bit of a dick to us last year. Since ESPN's advice has been known to be iffy at best (I am sure they'll list Peyton Manning as an eligible QB, for fuck's sake), please make sure to use your most trusted NFL sites for research on players before the draft and before setting your lineups each week.

Now I have a question for the current league members ( @krango @Madmouser @Thraximundar @WildFingers @Kradek @apoe_lacks @b-man @eldiablo00 @mynameisbob84 @dilligaf0 ) : Should we create 4 divisions with 3 ppl each, or keep ESPN's recommended 2 division setup? We have always had 4 in the past.

If you would like to have a fictitious name listed instead of your real name, go here:

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 10.15.35 AM.png

and update first/last:

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 10.16.10 AM.png

I'm indifferent to how the divisions play out, does it have any effect on how you setup the playoffs?

I'm indifferent to how the divisions play out, does it have any effect on how you setup the playoffs?
I'm not entirely sure. Hmm.

I like the 4 divisions format

Thraxy you will be my bitch I will own you! There ya go I said it before even one player has been drafted. :devil:

Dilli well, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm we will try not to fill up game time chat with mmmmswayagemmmm but I make no promises based on How my Bears will play this season :wasntme:

Who are gonna be the silent Bob's this year I hope that everyone joins in on game chat this year?:wondering:

Excite? yes just a little. It will be good to be back on the spn

Bob, Tony Gonzales is not listed as an available player. Don't pick up Payton Manning Amber may want him again or that cheddar cheese coated QB on a team that still doesn't exist in my fantasy league.:rolleyes:

AFFFL is back and that means soon I will have my beloved Polar Vortex will be back.:rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: AmberCutie
Lol oh, the trash talks starts.... you may look at my tail feathers, but no touching... second place isn't bad to fight over

We're going full South Park, bbs!

Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 12.32.22 PM.png

Reactions: WildFingers
We've got our 12th! @Cirvu took the final spot, so we're all set!

I am looking at dates for the draft, likely around the last weekend of August. Would a Monday afternoon (the 29th) be ok, or should we do it the Saturday (27th)? Should it be the week(end) before or is it better to have most of the pre season games done?

Once I get at least a few replies with feedback I'll schedule it.

any time after 3pm est is good with me, august 20/27 are 7pm preseason games for me otherwise I'm pretty free

Anytime is good. Recommend the 29th, or anytime after the majority of pre-season games are complete.

Sweet!! I suggested a fantasy football league to a model a year or so ago, she was excited for it but I should have reminded her closer to season. Glad to see it IS doable and protects everyone's privacy!

I work on Mondays during day, but can make arrangements if that works for others... I'm just that kind of duck....

I bow to Amber wisdom! And the fact she has some nice 'getaway sticks'

I really need to start figuring out who I'm going to fight for in the draft! What do you guys think are some of the best/easiest to navigate sites for fantasy draft pick advice? Links, bbs!

It has an IP block for Chinatown. Sry.

Yeah... well... you better make sure you have a VPN set up for when I take you down. To Chinatown. Because of their IP block. Else you wont be able to log in to make changes to your team. While you're down in Chinatown. Because of me -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.