AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALFFL 2017 (AmberLanders' Fantasy Football League)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the course of my Fantasy Football career, I've come to be on pretty a much first-name basis with most hotel, motel, and inn proprietors in Chinatown, so I get preferential rates during my stays. There's also a sweet little man who lets me sleep on his couch for free if I let him watch me sleep.

I actually won a game! I mean... normal service resumed. I'm back to my winning ways.

I'm out of Chinatown and...

I got this in my email this morning:
Screen Shot 2017-09-26 at 5.29.23 PM.png

This is pretty much what my roster will look like by Sunday:

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 11.29.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 11.30.51 AM.png

• Funny!
Reactions: dilligaf0
I just wanted everyone to know, I created my team of many Dolphins so I could contain the Amber-Curse to just my team. Now that I've let other players go, suddenly they do well as does their respective team.

I sacrificed myself for you all.

You're welcome.

Also, I see that Bob tried to take the Sad Panda banner from me this week. Nice try, bro.

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 1.55.39 PM.png

I just wanted everyone to know, I created my team of many Dolphins so I could contain the Amber-Curse to just my team. Now that I've let other players go, suddenly they do well as does their respective team.

I sacrificed myself for you all.

You're welcome.

Also, I see that Bob tried to take the Sad Panda banner from me this week. Nice try, bro.

View attachment 72841
So my win was not legit? You tanked on purpose? My feelings are hurt

Well at least my week in Chinatown is with a sexy roommate.

So my win was not legit? You tanked on purpose? My feelings are hurt

Well at least my week in Chinatown is with a sexy roommate.
No I played you the week before that lol.

Good thing I lost my map to Chinatown..Also, Dilli has no more chances of sending me there this year. I wonder why my awesomeness has not received all the accolades,all the trophies, all the womens. WHERE ARE ALL DA WOMENS AT? What are the standings right now and who remains the only undefeated Amberlander in ALFFFFFFL? Oh wait, I already know. It's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! too much??

I'm projected to win again this week. The last four weeks don't count. You're going down, Cutie (to Chinatown specifically).
If I switched out my QB I think my projection would put me ahead of you, but I cannot. Since I started playing as many Miami Dolphins as I can on my roster, The team has been winning. So, if I have to sacrifice some points against the Chinatown Master to keep my real NFL team winning, so be it!

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 1.39.24 PM.png

I need some wonton soup anyway.

If I switched out my QB I think my projection would put me ahead of you, but I cannot. Since I started playing as many Miami Dolphins as I can on my roster, The team has been winning. So, if I have to sacrifice some points against the Chinatown Master to keep my real NFL team winning, so be it!

View attachment 73088

I need some wonton soup anyway.

At this point, I will accept even a tainted victory handed to me by superstition. (not that I wouldn't have won anyway. I'm practically undefeated this season)

Who wants to stand in front of this oncoming freight train they call Fingahs? You will be sent to dinner seated right next to Bob in Chinatown (chopsticks optional).

I sent Amber packing to Chinatown this week and I don't intend to go back there any time soon.

• Funny!
I sent Amber packing to Chinatown this week and I don't intend to go back there any time soon.
I didn't have to pack, I only spent a short time out of town and have gotten pretty comfy at home there. I'm gonna provide some free noodles for poor @krango while he's in town, since he actually did so bad this week he beat my lowest score of the season by 2 points.

Congratulations to Thrax for his championship win.
Now this little band of warriors shall wander through the football-free wilderness until next season brings back friendly competition.
Until next season, have a Happy New Year.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I've been in last place in the league for weeks, according to "points for" which I thought is what the Sacko would be based on, but somehow I managed to rank 10 out of 12. :D
Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 8.26.57 AM.png
Enjoy your Sacko, @mynameisbob84!
Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 8.27.50 AM.png

Congrats to @Thraximundar!

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 8.28.36 AM.png

The last matchup looked like a good fight!

Screen Shot 2018-01-02 at 8.27.12 AM.png

Thanks to everyone in the league! See you next year. :)

I think I read that the algorithm they use is basically faulty. There's a good chance that I actually placed not last, but first. In fact, I think it's pretty likely that's the case.

I also heard this song randomly playing earlier. Phil Lynott knew the score. "You don't stand a chance, if you go down in Chinatown".

Let that be a warning (and pay no attention to my win/loss record this season).

I think I read that the algorithm they use is basically faulty.
I am actually confused how I am tied for the worst record of the season with @krango as well as have the lowest points and am not last lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.